@mark-kamibaya
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 318
-
Snapper replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
*grins widely in @Daeus‘ general direction* No problemo.
@Brandon-miller So it comes to this. *shakes head solemnly* Well, Bard the Bowman, what are you willing to sacrifice to get to me?
This is me:
“My armour is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
*grins widely in @Daeus‘ general direction* No problemo.
@Brandon-miller So it comes to this. *shakes head solemnly* Well, Bard the Bowman, what are you willing to sacrifice to get to me?
This is me:
“My armour is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
*grins widely in Daeus general direction* No problemo.
@Brandon-miller So it comes to this. *shakes head solemnly* Well, Bard the Bowman, what are you willing to sacrifice to get to me?
This is me:
“My armour is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
*smacks forehead* I forgot. Thanks to the dragoness for indirectly reminding me. @sierra-r Having entered the realm of the pen, you are hereby to receive a cloak.
*Hands you cloak* Happy sneaking around on the forum. This will help you if you ever want to remain unnoticed.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@christi-eaton @brandon-miller You forget one thing! There are dragons here (didn’t you read the signs? ) and we are not afraid to defend our lands. @kate-flournoy Rise with me!
… Oh, wait… @rolena-hatfield and @daeus already had it covered? Ah, well, whenever you guys (evil writing team) take over, just give me a call and I’ll destroy your…[Read more] -
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
Awww man @brandon-miller, it looks like our plans have been compromised. 😉
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien I’ve read a few, like The Princess and the Goblin. I really like them.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Inspirational Songs and Music Videos in the forum Music 9 years, 11 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I love all of the How to Train Your Dragon soundtracks. I think my favorite is Forbidden Friendship and Test Drive and The Vikings Have Their Tea and This Is Berk…and all of them. Ah, John Powell’s Dragon Songs are all awesome.
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@sierra-r Yay you made it to the start here! 😉 Welcome!
I know you’ll enjoy interacting with us book nerds much more than stalking us. :p
And congrats on being part of the writing team! I look forward to reading more of your articles!@emma-flournoy take a breather. We gottcha covered. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Inspirational Songs and Music Videos in the forum Music 9 years, 11 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy yessssssssss. that. so. much. that.
Oh wait, you’re my sister, you knew I liked that one… 😛
Have a link, guys.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Inspirational Songs and Music Videos in the forum Music 9 years, 11 months ago
Oh, and have you heard ‘I Hope You Dance’??
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic I Need a Title in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 11 months ago
I like that one. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Inspirational Songs and Music Videos in the forum Music 9 years, 11 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien yes! Proof of Your Love, For the Dancing and the Dreaming, all the Piano Guys’ songs (check out Arwen’s Vigil.) and Edge of Night— I can’t even sing that without getting chills. 😀
A newfound favorite of mine that actually reads more like a hymn than anything else is this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMH0UwzlUL4
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Hey look at me. I’m actually doing pretty good with this tagging stuff.
*applauds you* Keep at it. 😀
No, I haven’t read anything by him. Is he a modern author? The father of Christian fantasy…I thought that might have been a while ago.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
Whew, that’s reassuring.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien no, I haven’t. He sounds really good though. Is it high fantasy (epic) or heroic fantasy (personal)? Or a mix? LotR is a mix.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
Hmm. A forum takeover attempt would fail very badly.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Inspirational Songs and Music Videos in the forum Music 9 years, 11 months ago
‘Edge of Night’ by Billy Boyd from Lord of the Rings
Ooh yes, I love that one! Have you heard/seen ‘The Last Goodbye’ by Billy Boyd, at the end of the last Hobbit movie? It’s one of my favorite credit songs for sure.‘Test Drive’ from How To Train Your Dragon
I’ve heard that; I remember it being nice. I’ve watched the movie, too, but it was…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Inspirational Songs and Music Videos in the forum Music 9 years, 11 months ago
‘Edge of Night’ by Billy Boyd from Lord of the Rings Ooh yes, I love that one! Have you heard/seen ‘The Last Goodbye’ by Billy Boyd, at the end of the last Hobbit movie? It’s one of my favorite credit songs for sure.
‘Test Drive’ from How To Train Your Dragon I’ve heard that; I remember it being nice. I’ve watched the movie, too, but it was…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
Now maybe we can start operation forum-takeover.
Um, guuuuys…okay people, better keep a close watch. This does not bode well. We should call in the guards—@Rolena-Hatfield, @Daeus, don’t let them take over!
Actually @Sierra-R, you seem too nice to participate in the filching of our freedoms. Without your cooperation, I guess they can’t do…[Read more]
- Load More
