@mark-kamibaya
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 318
-
Sierra replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose. I LOVED the Wingfeather saga! Speaking of which, I should pick them up again, I’ve only read them once. I’m not NaNoing this year (drat it for being in November when I’m busy memorising for Bible Quiz tournaments), but I’m still hoping to work a lot on the novel I’m doing with my sister.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@aella @jess @winter-rose This is sad. *dragon sniffs* But I have to go now. Studying calls my name. I might be back, but I have no clue. It depends on how it goes. Good luck!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@jess @aella @winter-rose I’ll join you for a bit, but it’ll have to be a small bit. I’m going to get a few character maps done, then its back to studying.
-
Sierra and
Christine Eaton are now friends 9 years, 11 months ago -
Kate Flournoy posted an update 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus hey, you mentioned you were crazy busy lately, and I just wanted to let you know if you don’t have time for my work it’s totally okay for you to set it aside and focus on more important things. I don’t have any deadlines or anything, so if you need to do that I’m completely okay with it.
-
Not quite that busy, thankfully. I’m not able to do it every day, but I should be able to do a chapter every other day or so. The bible bee’s over in two weeks, so I should have more time then.
-
Oh that’s right, you were doing the Bible Bee too. I forgot. How’s that going?
@Daeus-
Good, but a little cramped. I have all the verses memorized, but I generally make about one or two slips a passage when reciting them. I’m also cramming a lot of the small stuff here at the end. We’ll see how it goes. I’m happy with it at least.
-
Well good luck. I hope it goes well.
-
-
-
-
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Hang Out with KP Staff Next Friday! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
-
Sierra and
Hope Ann are now friends 9 years, 11 months ago -
Emma Flournoy and
Hope Ann are now friends 9 years, 11 months ago -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien Aaah that never ending story is so never ending! It’s like kid book covers where the subject of the book cover is holding the same book it’s on, with the same picture of that character holding that book with that character holding that book on it!!! (Richard Scarry’s Bedtime Stories 😀 )
Or standing in a room with mirrors on…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
Lady, you are doing excellently with the whole tagging people thing, for someone who recently got on! *thumbs up*
Though I guess if you’ve been stalking awhile you’ve seen it explained before. 😉Oh, and I don’t imagine there’d be anything so horrible about exile in even remotely Shire-like land. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
Lady, you are doing excellently with the whole tagging people thing, for someone who recently got on! *thumbs up*
Though I guess if you’ve been stalking awhile you’ve seen it explained before. 😉Oh, and I don’t imagine there’d be anything so horrible about exile in even remotely Shire-like land. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy Hmm… I like it. I’m very busy now, but I just might see if I can fit that in.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Sweeeeet. 😀
And Daeus— what Kate said.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
*Many thumbs up*
-
Emma Flournoy and
Sierra are now friends 9 years, 11 months ago
-
Sierra replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
Wow, thank you everyone for the more-than-hearty welcome! You’re right @rolena-hatfield, this is going to be far more fun than merely stalking you all 😀 Now to answer a few of your questions…
@kate-flournoy The fact you’ve actually been WAITING for me to join the Forum blew me away! What a compliment 🙂 I don’t really have a set genre (though…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Here is my work of art for the evening. @daeus, @kate-flournoy, @everyoneelse

-
Snapper replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
*grins widely in @Daeus‘ general direction* No problemo.
@Brandon-miller So it comes to this. *shakes head solemnly* Well, Bard the Bowman, what are you willing to sacrifice to get to me?
This is me:
“My armour is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath…[Read more] - Load More
