@mark-kamibaya
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 318
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
Oh @Christi-Eaton how exciting! I did see that conversation. I’m sure it would be…interesting (and fun?) to play Madame Thenardier…but…well, she has her problems. 😛 Good luck!!!
Oops @Kate-Flournoy. I thought you might be miffed about it. 😀 Too sad. I knew you’d be back soon enough to join in. Come on and sing like a revolutionary—it’s…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@Christi-Eaton @Emma-Flournoy YOU GUYS ARE HAVING A LES MIS PARTY WITHOUT ME???? *sniff* I’m so betrayed.
*wanders off singing ‘On my own…’* -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Signet Ring in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 11 months ago
@WarrioroftheRealm is there one particular thing that played any defining role in the villain’s life at all? Signets are chosen for their personal significance. It should be something relevant to the character. What one thing really means a lot to him? Perhaps it has some hidden symbolism.
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@emma-flournoy Yes! It’s time to build to barricade! *throws a bunch of tables and chairs on top of each other* *climbs on top of them* *waves French flag and yells/sings one day more*
In all seriousness though I don’t know if you were there for that particular conversation a while ago when I said I wanted to play Madam Thenairdeir, but the cast…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
I’ll continue in your little revolution or whatever this is, as long as we get to sing “Do You Hear the People Sing?” at the top of our lungs.
@Christi-Eaton that sounds like fun!! Too bad I’m on the opposing side of the revolution… *hums softly to self* ‘do you hear the people sing…singing the songs of angry men’. Oh wait, I can be the l…[Read more]
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
I’m stopping now, though I might pick up again in a few hours, @aella , @winter-rose , @hannah-h . I’ve just discovered that my half-finished essay (which, by the way, is due tomorrow) isn’t going to work out the way I planned, so I’m going to have to rethink my life-er, essay, that is. So happy right now! Yay! (Not) *groans inwardly* Anyway,…[Read more]
-
Jackson Graham started the topic Signet Ring in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 11 months ago
Hey guys, I need some ideas for a signet ring. I can’t use a dragon’s eye or spikes of ice, since those are insignias for later villains in my books. Any useful ideas? This is for the villain who I was talking about in the Villain Reveal topic.
Jackson E. Graham
http://jacksonegraham.wixsite.com/jackson-e-graham -
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
I’m still writing, @sarah-h ! I’ll be writing for another 50 minutes.
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Sweet! I’ll join you, @aella . 🙂
I’ll be writing for about an hour and 30 minutes, but you finish whenever you like.
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Anyone still writing?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@aella @winter-rose And now its my turn to take a break. My work for the past long time was 966 words for one story and a few pages edited for my other work. Thanks!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@aella Great! We’ve certainly got a lot of people writing right now, don’t we? 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Great! I’m editing! And Good luck! @Jess
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@jess I’m still here.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose @aella
I’ll be doing some editing and maybe a little bit of writing for my next novel. -
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
Alright @brandon-miller, I’ll continue in your little revolution or whatever this is, as long as we get to sing “Do You Hear the People Sing?” at the top of our lungs.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper Oh nice. Medieval fantasy is…yes.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Thanks everyone! We’s very pleased, precious. Ye-es. *Gollum* Wait a sec…dragons don’t make those sounds. *blasts fireworks into the sky* That’s better. 😀
@overcomer @sleepwalkingMK @daeus @spradlin @kate-flournoy @winter-rose @aella (Don’t worry. I think I’m being too evil on it. Red is all over the paper. It must be my writer’s instinct. I…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Thanks everyone! We’s very pleased, precious. Ye-es. *Gollum* Wait a sec…dragons don’t make those sounds. *blasts fireworks into the sky* That’s better. 😀
@overcomer @sleepwalkingMK @daeus @spradlin @kate-flournoy @winter-rose @aella (Don’t worry. I think I’m being too evil on it. Red is all over the paper. It must be my writer’s instinct. I…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Villain Reveal in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 11 months ago
@warrioroftherealm Maybe the villain is out with his troops for some reason (supervising some important project possibly) and the MCs happen to see him. Maybe they see him turn invisible and happen to know some legend about a guy who could do that which lets them know who he is.
- Load More
