@mark-kamibaya
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 318
-
Snapper replied to the topic Something less Cliche than Plague in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 11 months ago
@jess Well, there could be a bug that goes around biting everyone (however, I just read a 39 clues with a plot like that…with bees…ew) Erm. Maybe he uses it through radioactive waves? Some sort of wave is very sci-fi-ish. Sounds waves, light waves, gamma rays, manta rays…wait a minute.
Maybe he puts it inside some mass manufactured food…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Something less Cliche than Plague in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 11 months ago
Ooh, scifi… we can go a lot of different places, then. *grins*
M’kay… first idea. They could invent this virus that spreads by contact of skin to skin— it just has to touch you and then the spores go to work, and anyone else you touch catches the same virus. It’s a powder or something, and even one grain of it transfers the disease to the…[Read more] -
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
I’m done, for now, @aella . I did alright. The final version of my essay is beginning to take shape.
How’s your writing going?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Something less Cliche than Plague in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 11 months ago
Oh wow, what a topic @Jess. XD
Okay. It really depends on the genre. Tell me the genre, and I’ll see what horrible outlandish things I can think of. 😛
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Yep, still going strong-ish … @aella . I’ll stop writing in 28 minutes, but I plan to pick it up again later on in the evening.
Good for you, @dragon-snapper !
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
I’m back for more writing, @aella , @dragon-snapper . 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@aella @overcomer Yeah, I’ve got to eat as wall. I’ll probably be back for story planning. I edited 6 pages. Thanks!
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
I’m going to take a short break, guys. @aella , @dragon-snapper
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus opera? Wow… never really considered that as a written thing, but now that you mention it, they are stories, aren’t they? 😛
Music isn’t really all that difficult— if you can read it and have the basic foundation (which learning piano is the best way to build, IMO) it’s fairly easy. Assuming, of course, you have the head for it. 😛 I…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus *nods sagely*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@emma-flournoy I think I’d collaborate on the music. I’m always composing music and am supposedly very musical, but I can’t actually write down the music (at least it would be very very difficult for me to do) and I really don’t like playing instruments myself and have very little knowledge of them.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus Neato. Add some nice operas to all the classic ones, what? I’ve never seen an opera, but I don’t think the famous ones have got the best stories, in many aspects at least. :
Do you think you’d compose the music for them as well as write them? -
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Awesome, @dragon-snapper . 🙂
Sure, @aella , the more the merrier! 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@emma-flournoy Any movie at all. Though our family never really attends the theatre (for no particular reason), that experience decided me that the opera is my favourite art form. I don’t know if it will ever happen, but some day I’d like to write them along with my novels.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@overcomer Yeppy, I’ll be here. Maybe not for 2 hr. but I’ll be here for a little while nonetheless.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus Oh wow. Do you mean any movie of Les Mis you’ve ever seen, or any movie at all?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@emma-flournoy Yes, the play is amazing. Of course, they had to seriously abridge everything and they couldn’t possibly be 100% accurate to the book with the limited time, but I’d say they did a good job expressing the core elements of the book. The only issue is that stage directors can do anything they want outside of the script, so when I went…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@aella That’s alright! IPads can be very nitpicky sometimes, can’t they?
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Hey @dragon-snapper , @aella , you all up for some writing? 🙂 I’m writing for 2 hours.
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Hey dragon-snapper , @aella , you all up for some writing? 🙂 I’m writing for 2 hours.
- Load More
