@mark-kamibaya
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 318
-
Daeus started the topic Panel Discussions in the forum 9 years, 10 months ago
Greetings my fellow keepers!
I bring you good tidings. As you’ve probably noticed, KP has been ramping up recently to provide you with the best resources we can possibly conceive to meet your special writing needs. Have you taken a look at the Surviving NaNoWriMo book yet? That’s just one example.
Now there’s been another idea circulating…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise @sleepwalkingMK TEST DRIVE! Yes, I love that song. All HTTYD songs get to me.
@daeus Well, that’s good. I’m glad its not too complex.
@kate-flournoy My brains not keeping up with all this, so I’m just going to insert myself here and hope for the best.Okay, so I have a talking-to-my-stuff example for you all. I was…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise @sleepwalkingMK TEST DRIVE! Yes, I love that song. All HTTYD songs get to me.
@deaus Well, that’s good. I’m glad its not too complex.
@kate-flournoy My brains not keeping up with all this, so I’m just going to insert myself here and hope for the best.Okay, so I have a talking-to-my-stuff example for you all. I was…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise @sleepwalkingMK TEST DRIVE! Yes, I love that song. All HTTYD songs get to me.
@deaus Well, that’s good. I’m glad its not too complex.
@kate-flournoy My brains not keeping up with all this, so I’m just going to insert myself here and hope for the best.Okay, so I have a talking-to-my-stuff example for you all. I was…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise @jess @daeus @kate-flournoy @sleepwalkingMK @hope
Seriously guys? I go away for a few hours and come back to 40 something emails? Give me a few hours and I’ll catch up, don’t worry. *coughs* Go on without me. *dies* -
Hope Ann replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise Well, even if Kate can’t come, I may have to see if I can make it to the camp this year. I can’t swim but I do enjoy water… 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise AUGH!!! No! No lakes anywhere around us! Nowhere for miles and miles and miles! Thank you! Hello! Goodbye! Good morning! *slams door*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise Elaine? The Lady of Shalott?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Hope aiy-ya-yi, now you’re gettin’ weird. 😛 I don’t ever want to risk my life in pursuit of experience, thank you very much. The worst I’ve ever done with water is go under in a pool and just go limp and let myself float to the top like a dead fish. Then when I stand up my hair’s all over the place and my siblings call me Poisedon… so…[Read more]
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise Why…why have I not thought of that? *adds ‘dead fall into water onto next summer’s list* I have fallen into water, but not because I was pretending to be dead and mindset is everything.
Have you ever been in water almost as deep as yourself, then exhaled and let yourself sink until you are laying along the bottom of…[Read more]
-
Sierra replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@Sarah-H @emma-flournoy I haven’t seen the play the play either, but I’ve read the 1500+ page book and I have to say the 2012 movie did an excellent job capturing its spirit and fleshing out the two dozenish characters. A few parts were rushed (Marius and Cosette’s romance, for one), but they could hardly make it any longer than its already…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
*shakes head* You guys…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Hope don’t you dare.
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise yep, I’m lucky. I can shout and sing and die and scream all I want. 😀
No I haven’t, mainly because I can’t swim and am terrified of water anyway. :/ -
Hope Ann replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Kate-flournoy See, I don’t really have anyplace to plan out fight scenes. I normally just do it in my head. But I’d love to watch you… *goes off to see how much secret cameras cost*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
YES!!! Oh, I’m sure I look like a maniac planning out my fight scenes. I usually do it when I’m alone cleaning one of our rental cabins— I’ll be wiping the table in between mapping out the different imaginary obstacles, and using the butterknives for weapons… hey, I don’t have any weapons of my own. Cut me a little slack, will ya? 😛
And the…[Read more] -
Hope Ann replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise My Mom now officially thinks you are insane. And that, @kate-flournoy, is hilarious.
I’ve never done anything like that. *shakes head wisely* I’ve only had my brother zip-tie my hands behind my back to see if I could break out of them. (I couldn’t and had to instruct him on how to cut them without cutting me.) I can…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise Ha! Yes! I do that! Once I had my siblings tie me hand and foot to a chair with jump-ropes. It took me seven minutes and eighty-three seconds to wriggle out. They timed me. 😛
I’ve also had to go to the chiropractor before because I popped one hip out of joint choreographing a fight scene… 😀 And then the chiropractor…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise don’t ask me. Must have been a glitch in the way you took the test or something. It’s okay. You’ll figure it out eventually. 😉
Yesss, back to strange writerly things… um… @Emma-Flournoy tells me she loves watching me write because I make the most horrible faces and she has fun trying to figure out what kind of scene…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise ohhhhhhhh, yes indeedy. Our apologies. The most emotional types aren’t necessarily the most frequent criers, though. The most emotional types are the four empaths— INFP, ENFP, ENFJ, INFJ— all the iNtuitive Feelers. NF types. Those are the most intensely emotional. But the INFP is really the only one with a reputation…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy Oooooh… that does make sense.
- Load More
