@mark-kamibaya
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 318
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien I’m not, but have fun. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Inspirational Songs and Music Videos in the forum Music 9 years, 10 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien I SO know what you mean with all that Merry and Pippin and Sam stuff!! Totally with you there. I may not always actually tear up, but I feel it so much.
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus about your logic thingy. I’d agree with you but then we’d both be wrong. *devious grin* yah that’s me. I pretty much don’t care if you disagree with me, I just don’t like you doing it.
@corissa-maiden-of-praise That was the neighbor boy Milo who I impersonated at the hockey game.
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
8,500 words is nothing to be ashamed about. Keep it up! Even if you’re a little behind one day you may pump out 5,000 words and get ahead! (that’ s what usually happens to me 🙂 )
Let’s see an update of my NaNoing journey 2016. (Wahoo!)
My story is a historical fiction set in 1498. It’s to be an analogy of the verse “A…[Read more]
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
8,500 words is nothing to be ashamed about. Keep it up! Even if you’re a little behind one day you may pump out 5,000 words and get ahead! (that’ s what usually happens to me 🙂 )
Let’s see an update of my NaNoing journey 2016. (Wahoo!)
My story is a historical fiction set in 1498. It’s to be an analogy of the verse “A…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Panel Discussions in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 10 months ago
Never mind @spradlin. Just copied that list.
And I’ll add @anne-of-lothlorien @dragon-snapper
-
Daeus replied to the topic Panel Discussions in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 10 months ago
Anyone?
@overcomer @bluejay @kate-flournoy @his-instrument @jess @clairec @timothy-young @warrioroftherealm @winter-rose @ingridrd @Christi-eaton @adry_grace @hope @anna-brie @gretald @jadamae @Hannah-krynicki @graciekry @writefury @Hannah-olsen @sarah-h @Hannah-c @spradlin @ivy-rose @corissa-maiden-of-praise @Julia-r @alia -
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Except people don’t convince me I’m wrong. They convince me that I need to reconsider something and then I convince myself that I am wrong. And I don’t show how confident I am of my opinions. I sound open minded even though I’m not… but I am very open minded… but I’m not… but I am! Ugh! It’s just an ENFJ thing. We’re both extremely dogmatic…[Read more]
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Inspirational Songs and Music Videos in the forum Music 9 years, 10 months ago
@Sarah-h The song I Thought You Were Dead is from the soundtrack to the movie. My brother owns it and it’s one of the most listened to songs on his laptop. That would be me. 🙂 It plays in the movie when Charlotte meets Will on the balcony after she thought he was dead, hence the title.
@Emma-flournoy Yes, The Last Goodbye. I cried for that one…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@daeus So glad you agree.
The criticism is probably going to be the worst part of writing for you and me, then. I take pain when people don’t like something. Of course, I could never let anyone know that, because then it would be a weakness to me. Can’t. Show. Them. Anything. -
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper You’re right. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@daeus I hardly share my writing with anyone either. It must be an ENFJ thing. I mean, there are a few people, but I don’t like sharing it. I tend to be very paranoid in that way. You probably won’t hear much about my books on here. Sorry guys.
And I agree with pretty much everything you said about being introvertish. I’m right even if what I’m…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Hmm… well yes. There is some danger there, except I’m exaggerating. I’ve been convinced I’m wrong plenty of times before. It doesn’t offend me. The only thing that really offends me in argument is when people ignore what I’m saying and just keep repeating slogans.
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy No George McDonald is not a modern author. He died in 1905. He’s really good though. Whoever asked me this question I’d say his is more personal fantasy, but with maybe a touch of epic.
@His-instrument I KNOW! I hated that ending! I was so happy that they ended well and got married and then seriously? They died, the new king was…[Read more]
-
Anne of Lothlorien started the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
So I know we have bits of this in Writer Corner #3 and other threads, and if you want to see if other people will write with you, do that on the Writer Corner please. This thread is for telling people your story’s name, genre, and how far you’ve got, cause some of us( or maybe just me) didn’t actually sign up on the website and therefore cannot…[Read more]
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Oh phooey I did Hope’s wrong. @hope There. Tagged for all of this.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
I’m not sure it’s an introvert thing. I personally don’t dare to tell anyone my writing ideas except my mom and a few people on here, and even then, I don’t like to share more than a little. If someone disliked my idea, I would take it personally. I’m not that way with most things though. When it comes to logic, I always think I’m right and it is…[Read more]
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Okay. This is like… totally weird but AWESOME!!!!! My thread. Okay, so this is gonna be like the longest post I’ve ever done.
So, on the subject of personality types,nI know I’m an ENFP which means I have a margarita mix in my blood, but since I don’t do alcohol, I just take it to mean I have a crazy mix of different things. Now, I am terrible…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Winter-Rose yes!!! INFPs unite! 😀
Yes, I used to. I still don’t share half of them; only the good ones, and then only to @Emma-Flournoy and my mom. Emma isn’t a writer, but she’s been my #1 fan from the beginning, and she’s really helpful with that sort of stuff. 😀
It is difficult to open up to others about my ideas, though. Mostly because I…[Read more] -
Josiah DeGraaf started the topic Kingdom Cinema Q&A in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
Just as a reminder, if you have any personal questions you want to ask Daniel, Anna, and I, we’re filming the video tomorrow, so now’s your last chance! So if you’ve ever wanted to know what we’re really like away from the camera, or what dark
blackmailsecrets we may have on each other, now’s your chance. 😉 - Load More
