@mark-kamibaya
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 318
-
Daeus replied to the topic Panel Discussions in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy Do you mean you’d rarely attend or rarely ask questions? One of the ideas here is that you can glean from the question others ask, or at least it could lead to a new idea.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus Dayus. 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy Really? *laugs* was it Dee-us? D-s? Day-us?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Panel Discussions in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 10 months ago
*runs around the house singing one day more at the top of her lungs and doing gymnastics she never thought she could do*
I think this is an AWESOME idea @Daeus, and I think it’ll really be helpful for young writers. Bimonthly sounds a bit often, but you guys are the experts.
And just so you know I’d probably never participate; at least…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
I know, @Kate-Flournoy. I don’t fault you for it, I just enjoy it. 😀
@Anne-of-Lothlorien is your name Jessie/Jesse? Or Marian/Marion? Or Danielle/Daniel?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
When it comes to logic, I always think I’m right and it is impossible to offend me because you’re wrong and I should be concerned about you, not myself
@Daeus thank you for summing up my life in one sentence. *hysterical laughter* Okay, I may be a little more sensitive than that, but when it comes to logic, I know when I’m right and if you don…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Here ya go @Hope —lots of dark chocolate. I commend you for liking it dark.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Here ya go @Hope—lots of dark chocolate. I commend you for liking it dark.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I’m 10,273 words into NaNo right now. It’s… coming. The biggest thing that helps me is breaking it into 500 word chucks, because I can write 500 words in 20-30 minutes. Then I’ll check email, KP, or do something else I need to get done before settling down for another 500 words. Also chocolate… if anyone has some dark…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
*gigantic group hug* I love everybody so much!!!
I have had SO. MUCH. FUN. reading this thread. All the stuffs are just so…nice. 😀 😀About being feely—I like hugs, but only if the recipient likes it too. I would hate to hug someone who didn’t want me too. Also I love handshakes, especially ones with character. There’s something so nice…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
*gigantic group hug* I love everybody so much!!!
I have had SO. MUCH. FUN. reading this thread. All the stuffs are just so…nice. 😀 😀About being feely—I like hugs, but only if the recipient likes it too. I would hate to hug someone who didn’t want me too. Also I love handshakes, especially ones with character. There’s something so nice…[Read more]
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Panel Discussions in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 10 months ago
Probably 5 for right now, though it sounds like a cool idea…
-
Daeus replied to the topic Panel Discussions in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Oh, yes. Nothing’s changing. This would be an add-on.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Panel Discussions in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 10 months ago
@draon-snapper Oh, yes. Nothing’s changing. This would be an add-on.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Inspirational Songs and Music Videos in the forum Music 9 years, 10 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien VEGGIETALES!!! I got the reference to Larry the Cucumber. However, which episode is it from?
-
Snapper replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Agreed. No NANOWRIMO I’ll probably be doing one next summer, and hey, maybe we could both do it so we’re not alone?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Panel Discussions in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 10 months ago
@daeus Well, I don’t hate it, but it is not an option for me. I can’t do webinars, and as discussed in the Mind of a Writer, I hardly talk about my books. The Forum that exists is pretty much as far as I can go.
So, we wouldn’t have to do this thing, right? And also, the forum would remain the same? -
Snapper replied to the topic Panel Discussions in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 10 months ago
@daeus Well, I don’t hate it, but it is not an option for me. I can’t do webinars, and as discussed in the Mind of a Writer, I hardly talk about my books. The Forum that exists is pretty much as far as I can go.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@Sierra-R The 2012 adaptation of the musical? I’m glad to hear it’s accurate…my parents tried watching it some time ago and I think they didn’t even finish it because they didn’t like it. I think it was because everything was sung. But I’m glad to hear it’s in some measure accurate. 🙂
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien I’m not doing NaNo, ’cause I’m not exactly a writer. But have fun. 😀
- Load More
