@mark-kamibaya
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 318
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose I’m here. I’ll be jumping from KP forum to story, but I’ll be writing.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
YIKES!!! I’m not going to bother reading all the posts. I am a fellow ENFP so let me tell you about my emotions which are crazy.
I am extremely extroverted. 92% to be exact. I cry super easy at anything. Dream, book, movie…in fact I just watched a new movie at the cinema and I couldn’t stop crying for half an hour after the movie was all over…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
YIKES!!! I’m not going to bother reading all the posts. I am a fellow ENFP so let me tell you about my emotions which are crazy.
I am extremely extroverted. 92% to be exact. I cry super easy at anything. Dream, book, movie…in fact I just watched a new movie at the cinema and I couldn’t stop crying for half an hour after the movie was all over…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
YIKES!!! I’m not going to bother reading all the posts. I am a fellow ENFP so let me tell you about my emotions which are crazy.
I am extremely extroverted. 92% to be exact. I cry super easy at anything. Dream, book, movie…in fact I just watched a new movie at the cinema and I couldn’t stop crying for half an hour after the movie was all over…[Read more]
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@daeus basically the sound a normal a makes. a as in apple
-
Daeus replied to the topic Panel Discussions in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 10 months ago
Great ideas @sleepwalkingmk
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@hope Uum… maybe. I don’t know what a short a is.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Kingdom Cinema Q&A in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
Hmm, personal questions… *rubs hands* What are your ages? And are you all writers? Who keeps everyone in line and who is generally the crazy one? Also, how much of the Josiah/Daniel interactions are staged and how much is based off real character in real life?
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Kingdom Cinema Q&A in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
Hmm, personal questions… *rubs hands* What are your ages? And are you all writers? Who keeps everyone in line and who is generally the crazy one? Also, how much of the Josiah/Daniel interactions are staged and how much is that based off real character in real life?
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@daeus So…apparently I’ve been saying your name wrong too. Day-us. So is it Daa-us with a short ‘a’ then?
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Wow what a crazy topic to walk into, but I’m a fellow ENFP so I’m gonna join 🙂 @anne-of-lothlorien @sleepwalkingmk Here’s a question for you ENFPs. What’s easier for you to focus on when writing, the characters or the plot?
I tend to get so absorbed in my characters that the plot gets a bit jumbled. Plus I’m not good at outlining, I have to…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose I might be eating dinner soon, but I’ll join for a few minutes.
-
Snapper started the topic How Would One Write a Screenplay, Exactly? in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
I’m calling anyone who’s tried or has written scripts before. I’d like to try to write one, but I have no foundation. Would someone please give me any advice, tips and maybe an example of a script to get me going?
Thanks!
-Dragon Snapper-
@kate-flournoy @daeus @rolena-hatfield @Julia-r @corissa-maiden-of-praise @anne-of-lothlorien @bluejay @winte…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise CHA-CHING!
So, who else besides me, (this topic has taught me that I’m probably not the only one) reads, writes and thinks of everything as a movie. My books are movies, my writing are movies–which is one reason I have to have the perfect song for each scene–and when I imagine myself doing stuff, it’s a movie. And of…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Panel Discussions in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus well, if I had my way I’d attend every time and have a blast, but… life. 😛 Can’t be too spoiled, ya know. 😉 So I would attend whenever I could— which probably wouldn’t be very often— I probably just wouldn’t say much.
-
Daeus replied to the topic British beta-readers?? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 10 months ago
Oh, my. I’m so sorry I can’t help you, but I know the situation. My WIP’s two main characters are from England and the story is in the future (though only for the first chapter before they get taken back to the 1300s).
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@emma-flournoy I think Daa-us is right, though I’m not positive since you could pronounce it different ways, but my first guess of what you meant lines up with the correct pronunciation.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Panel Discussions in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 10 months ago
That’s another thing (thanks Sarah). We want to let you ask whatever you want, but we might still have a theme for each one. Anyone have any thoughts on that? What about having a prepared section as well?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus So it’s Daa-us, or Dau-us?
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy Well, that’s the closest wrong one. And anyways, I don’t think there is an official pronunciation. I’ve never even asked my parents how to pronounce it, I just realized one day that I didn’t always pronounce my own name the same way, so I decided on what sounded best to me. Even my on family will pronounce it both ways, though I…[Read more]
- Load More
