@mark-kamibaya
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 318
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise @Emma-Flournoy also has spinal problems, so I’m sure that doesn’t help either.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise Nah, not the life jacket. I don’t use one of those any more. I can swim well enough to not drown, but it’s more floundering. 😛 It hurts my chest most, and my stomach and my head, and makes me feel too out of breath.
Don’t be sorry, I’m all for suggestions on how to enjoy it more. I want so much to do it better. 🙂 I…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Yes, I bring my score up to 2464. What was the word score that I should have been by the end of the week? @anyone
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose Phew. What a time of writing. I’m getting a bit stuck so I’m going to stop now and have lunch. Hopefully I’ll be able to figure out how to bring everything I want about in my story later.
Btw I got 1316 words written. How about you? -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
I guess just remember (with writing) it will probably be at least a month before they figure out you didn’t take their advice, and then you probably will have forgotten about the whole thing by then and they may have too.
@Daeus Ha! That’s da spirit. 😀And then too, just… just… you gotta do that stuff. Put on a devil-may-care face and assum…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy Meh, I know. Not complicated. You’re probably right, as usual. (Just kidding, I know you’re right. You always have to do what you know is best, even if you can’t have everyone agree. Now. I will stop distracting you. I am terribly sorry for my inconsideration. Please, write.)
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@emma-flournoy I’m a little that way, but not to such a degree. I guess just remember (with writing) it will probably be at least a month before they figure out you didn’t take their advice, and then you probably will have forgotten about the whole thing by then and they may have too.
And then too, just… just… you gotta do that stuff. Put on…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Oh and @Anne-of-Lothlorien, @Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise, I think @SleepwalkingMK is right—is it Morgan? That’s my four year old brother’s name. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Kingdom Cinema Q&A in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
@Bluejay well I think I did know that you were a singer, but I would have known anyway because only a singer would say that. And yes, I am a singer too. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy yeah, I guess you just have to accept that you can’t please everybody. I’m used to it by now. Maybe I did struggle with it starting out; I don’t remember. But ultimately you know what’s best for your work, and you choose the opinions that help most, and that’s your responsibility as a writer.
It’s really not all that complicated,…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Kingdom Cinema Q&A in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
Spoken like a true singer.
@kate-flournoy I can’t tell if that is because you know I am a singer or not. Well, just so you know…I am a singer. What about you?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Kingdom Cinema Q&A in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
Spoken like a true singer.
@kate-flournoy I can’t tell if that is because you know I am a singer or not. Well, just so you know…I am a singing. What about you?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy yeah, but how do you not feel bad about if you had multiple opinions, and you only took one? I know as an opinion giver that if my opinion was one of those not taken, I would not be offended at all, but as an opinion taker I would still be concerned. So I suppose it’s just an irrational thing where you have to tell yourself it’s…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy I think that’s right. Think of it like “dance” only without the “n” and with a stronger s sound and a bit of us before the s.
Speaking of which, I realized that the u is simply pronounced quickly if my name is spoken slowly. It is when you refer to me casually that the u becomes barely pronounced.
@hope Not that then. It’s like…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy ummmm… you deal with it. *toothy grin*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise Ah I know, it’s so fun to be goofy online. Sometimes I have to be careful I’m not doing it too much. 😛
Uh, yus…definitely could prove fatal someday if not corrected. 😉 Though I don’t live near the sea or anything, so I should be fine for now at least. I’m not exactly leery of swimming, but I can not do it well, and it…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Kingdom Cinema Q&A in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Bluejay wow, well good for you. More power to ya. 😀 And actually 8% introversion is an extremely small margin. For comparison, I’m 98% introverted, and though I am an introvert, most people think I’m an extrovert once I get comfortable around them, so I’m outgoing even for an introvert.
If that makes any sense whatsoever…So @Daeus I’ve been…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Kingdom Cinema Q&A in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
Does Daniel really hate the series? Do you have to bribe him with chocolate to make him appear? Has Daniel ever had a sore throat after yelling so loudly? I feel really sorry for his vocal cords when he starts blaring his words out. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Don’t worry. You aren’t the only one behind. I have only gotten 1087 words written. I have had the busiest/craziest week all of times. I couldn’t write at all some days. So, you’re not alone. 🙂
- Load More
