@mark-kamibaya
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 318
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Wow, that’s great, @bluejay ! Thanks for writing with me, too. It makes me feel braver, especially when tackling the messy parts of writing, to have a writing buddy. 🙂 Particularly when writing non-fiction, which, quite frankly, terrifies me a bit. 😉 🙂
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@bluejay Whoa that’s a lot in one setting! 🙂 What’s your NaNo book about?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Why Paolini works (or doesn't) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Sierra-r Any thoughts on this? I think you’ve read ’em.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Why Paolini works (or doesn't) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
*refrains from pointing out that you couldn’t have said ‘goodnight’ if you were gagged*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
6,097 words total at the moment. I managed to write 3633 words today so I’m pretty please with that.
Thanks for the encouragement @rolena-hatfield 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@overcomer I got 2550 words written. I’m very pleased with that and I love where my story is heading. Thanks for writing with me. 🙂 Normally I don’t get to write with anyone on Wednesdays as I am out in (my) morning.
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Yes, well, I was. I just (finally!) finished writing an assignment. 🙂 How did you do?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@overcomer Are you still writing?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Why Paolini works (or doesn't) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
*gags himself* Goodnight.
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
I’m writing too, for at least another hour, @bluejay . 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Why Paolini works (or doesn't) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
*folds hands in lap**subsides demurely*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Why Paolini works (or doesn't) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy No. I evaded the subject and yet still struck it from a different angle.
And you can stop yelling. Mark Kamibaya is very sensative to it.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@overcomer Yes, I am. Hopefully for some time. 🙂 I need to get my word score up.
@jess Thanks for writing with me. Yes, it’s grapes. (We don’t have crazy plants here in Australia) *dignified sniff* just kidding. We actually do have some weird plants and I’m sure I haven’t seen half of them. 🙂 -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Why Paolini works (or doesn't) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Ahhhhh…got it.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Why Paolini works (or doesn't) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
It’s supposed to look like googly eyes. 😉
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Why Paolini works (or doesn't) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
I’ve wondered for a while, what exactly does O.o mean? Some sort of emoticon, but what.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Why Paolini works (or doesn't) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus ARE YOU CONCEDING THE SUPERIORITY OF MY ARGUMENT. O.o *trails off into evil cackling*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Why Paolini works (or doesn't) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy Well he did refuse to tell Eragon everything. Wanted him to discover things himself, if I remember correctly. 😛
I’m extremely happy to hear Murtagh was your favorite, @Daeus. Extremely. He needed way more screen time in this series than he actually got. 🙁
And rotten ball of styrefoam? Oh dear. If it’s that bad already, stop…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Why Paolini works (or doesn't) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy Well he did refuse to tell Eragon everything. Wanted him to discover things himself, if I remember correctly. 😛
I’m extremely happy to here Murtagh was your favorite, @Daeus. Extremely. He needed way more screen time in this series than he actually got. 🙁
And rotten ball of styrefoam? Oh dear. If it’s that bad already, stop…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Why Paolini works (or doesn't) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Fiction is real life!
*claps hands over ears*
*turns the other way*
I’m not listening to you anymore!
*deliberately walks out of ear range* - Load More
