@mark-kamibaya
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 318
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@emma-flournoy Um, well, communication isn’t his stronghold of course, but he is good at summarizing things. Do people actually look at your manuals? Just give them links to youtube videos is my suggestion.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
WD40 for a ransom!! That’s great. It wouldn’t work with Ciaran.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Osmosis!! I was learning about that recently! 😀
Oh sorry…I thought you’d met Ciaran. -
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy I’ll make sure to be armed with some WD-40 when I meet him. That way if he is a bad guy and captures me, I can always ransom myself. Does this world have WD-40? If not, I’ll be extra safe.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Hmmm… @Daeus could we get Conrad to write manuals for our cabin appliances that our guests would understand?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy *rolls eyes*
@Daeus no. One of my characters. -
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Who’s Ciaran? Is that a sibling of yours? I hardly know your family 🙁 Not very good and gathering in information by osmosis.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Solemnly. 🙁
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Ah. That’s Ciaran’s type. *nods somlemnly*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus *chokes* Yeah. Definitely not an INFP.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy Yeah. Drills and saws and wires gears and stuff. Mechanic. Engineer. Inventor. Knows how anything works without having ever seen it before and with a blindfold on and half his brain tied behind his back.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
So he is an ISTP?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Panel Discussions in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 10 months ago
Aye aye, Hannah.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy ISTP!!!!
I get those letters all confused in my head.
Yes, that would be incredibly shocking if he was an INFP, wouldn’t it? heh heh heh.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus Oh dear. *shakes head sadly* You did not say it in any sort of joking way. 😛
What, then? ESTJ? I wouldn’t think so, but that’s as far from INFP as possible… -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Bluejay welcome to the club. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Fire in my eyes.
Makes me think I’m a dragon or something rather than a helpless little bluejay. 😉 *Bother* My cover has been blown.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Wait… @Daeus you just said Conrad was an INFP. I was actually shocked— I had him down as an ISTP— but then you said… I’m confused.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@emma-flournoy That’s hilarious. Conrad is as far from an INFP as you could imagine.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
OH!! Well that’s different…guess you would know. Well, I’m happy to have both. 😛
- Load More
