@mark-kamibaya
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 318
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper I grin to myself for the next half of a day, generally. And bounce up and down when I am on my own. To the others I may mention I got a grand idea which is going to be really cool, but since they don’t know the background of my stories, an explanation generally falls flat, if I try at all.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
What do you all do when you get a new story idea? Or an addition to your story that you think will be awesome! Do you sit at your computer for endless hours, or do you brainstorm on it? Do you jump up and down and shout it on the mountaintops (by that, I mean, tell your siblings how awesome it will be) or do you sit quietly and do an evil chuckle…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
@Jess oh yes, no argument there— Big Hero 6 was awesome. Much better than Frozen. But Frozen was still very enjoyable.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
@Mark-Kamibaya I watched Frozen for the first time just a few days ago and actually really enjoyed it. I was surprised— expecting a typical ‘princess’ story and it was anything but. I recommend it.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@jadamae Oh no, that’s awful. My sister has Lymes, and I know that it’s a pretty terrible thing. I’ll definitely be praying.
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@jadamae I’ll be praying. Poor guy!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Jadamae I will definitely be praying. Lymes disease can be really nasty.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy It’s a lonely life we unicorns live….though it is fun telling people that only 0.5% of the population have my personality type. 🙂
@sleepwalkingmk Well I’m glad I’m not the only one who has sarcastic character scape-goats. 🙂 Writing is a pretty handy thing for coping though. When a lot of things are happening in my life (and…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@the-bean Pretty much. They were all horrified. I’m lucky I have fire-proof scales.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@the-bean Well, actually, I am a dragon myself. I don’t snap the dragons…It’s a long story (sort of) that will remain under wraps. And either way, I can’t get close enough to the other dragons. They don’t like me for turning to the writing side of things. 😀
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy I don’t freak out anymore. That was just the first time.
And yes to scaring yourself at night… Like going downstairs in the dark and then thinking about a hand reaching out of the shadows… *shudders*
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy I finished my chapter. About 1000 words or so written. I have to go start supper now.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy I wrote about a page of notes and found out some interesting things about climate. 😀 Research.
@the-bean @hope I’m still going if either of you are. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Cramp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@The-Bean yikes. That does not sound pleasant. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Hope @Dragon-Snapper @The-Bean I got 871 words written. What did you guys accomplish?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper ok great. Still counts. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy @the-bean @hope I’ll join you.
p.s. I’m researching and story planning, as well as brainstorming, not exactly writing yet. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Cramp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Ah, those are stress balls.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@The-Bean great. I’ll tag you when we stop.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Cramp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@The-Bean ha! Yeah, that would be kinda counterproductive. 😛
- Load More
