@mark-kamibaya
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 318
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Writefury haaaaaaa… Mr. What’sHisName and Horatio from Hornblower. What was his name again?
‘I can’t swim!’
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Writefury haaaaaaa… Mr. What’sHisName and Horatio from Hornblower. What was his name again?
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien– I HAVE SO MANY PEOPLE I BASE/WANT TO BASE CHARACTERS OFF OF
So many. I can never use them all. -dies dramatically-
Like… all my siblings. And a few particular friends. And my dad. Just everyone is so interesting.
-
Jackson Graham replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
I wonder who can guess this one? 🙂
“You give up a few things, chasing a dream.”
Jackson E. Graham
http://jacksonegraham.wixsite.com/jackson-e-graham -
Rosey Mucklestone changed their profile picture 9 years, 10 months ago
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Writer's Cramp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
-tries all these out as I’m reading and gets weird looks from my family-
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Blank Mastermind in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 10 months ago
Aaaaaand, because the Dallas fangirls, have a deleted scene from his POV. Between part 8 and 9, I believe. -squints for a second and thinks- @kate-flournoy @emma-flournoy @corissa-maiden-of-praise @anne-of-lothlorien @hope I think that’s all you Dallas-crazed bunch?
#
“Tonight we have joining us the wife and children of our city’s own Ama…[Read more]
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Blank Mastermind in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 10 months ago
Aaaaaand, because the Dallas fangirls, have a deleted scene from his POV. Between part 8 and 9, I believe. -squints for a second and thinks- @kate-flournoy @emma-flournoy @corissa-maiden-of-praise @anne-of-lothlorien @hope I think that’s all you Dallas-crazed bunch?
#
“Tonight we have joining us the wife and children of our city’s own Ama…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Hope actually scratch that, just been called away for music practice. Tag you when I start again.
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Blank Mastermind in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 10 months ago
@Emma-flournoy Chriiiissss….. -headdesk- he’s one of the biggest things that needs revising. I did a lot of character development on him in the retrospect and, if it hadn’t been a serial story, he probably would have been deleted or replaced right near the beginning. A lot of the time I just forgot about him and was just sort of ‘oh yeah, and…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Hope reporting for duty, cap’n.
-
Rosey Mucklestone's profile was updated 9 years, 10 months ago
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@sleepwalkingMK Anne Shirley from Anne of Green Gables. XD
“The hand of death is upon me.”
“Then you will have no need of rations.” -
Hope Ann replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy @the-bean @daeus I’m going to writing most of the afternoon if anyone wants to join in. I want to write at least 2500 words and get my nano project done.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy 241
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus that’s 468 words in half an hour. I think I’m falling back into the pattern now… 😛 How’d it go for you?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy Oh, ok. I’ll stick around till two then.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus I’m going till two, then till four after about thirty minutes.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy I’m ready now. You’re probably wrapping up though. Is there still more to go, or should I check in later?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus I am beginning now. Tag me when you start.
- Load More
