@mark-kamibaya
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 318
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
“No space of regret can make amends for one life’s opportunity misused”
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@his-instrument Edna Mode from the Incredibles?
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
I’m going to be writing for the next hour @jess, @daeus, @the-bean, @Kate-flournoy if any of you are here.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Wow… Hope, you seriously need to teach me how you do that.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@jess I’ve written another 500 words, so that makes a total of 5500 words today. But I still have one more short chapter to go before this novella is done. I’m hoping to finish that after supper.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@jess I’m taking a quick break, but I’ll be writing again in about 20 minutes. I’ve 500 words written since the last time I was on.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Ethryndal -bounces around with my hand up- Captain America: The First Avenger. Steve to Peggy. <3
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@warrioroftherealm John Silver…I think…
“I know this place. I got beat up in that alley.”
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
-
Jackson Graham replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Bingo. Can you remember who said it? 🙂
Jackson E. Graham
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
I’ve been writing instead of checking here, @kate-flournoy. *smirks* Yes, I’m still writing, @jess
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Blank Mastermind in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 10 months ago
*dies* LOVE THIS. SO MUCH.
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Blank Mastermind in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 10 months ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise Thought you’d like that. XD I might… that was just the part that I kept looking back at and thinking it might be fun to do from Dallas’s POV. Him and all his obsessive ‘sir’ and ‘mister’ use….
What about Wolfgang’s injuries? Holy smoke, I need to give both of them a break…
Yep! My sister drew it. If you look…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Jess I am. Not sure what happened to Hope. I’ll be going till four.
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy Knew you’d get that one. XD Horatio and Tapling.
Aaaaand that one would be Mr. William Bush. -nod-
This one is from a book that got KP reviewed…
‘Life is a mess and a miracle, so pick up a broom and dance.’
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Hope kay I’m back. You still writing?
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@warrioroftherealm Oh gosh, Treasure Planet?
- Load More
