-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oof. Lucille has my sympathies. (I’m going to enjoy calling her that.) Filing stuff stinks. As does doing a job on your own.
Nooo you can’t call her Lucille, she doesn’t like that. XD She’s very used to overworking and not making any friends. Thus the inability to show likable emotions.
It was h…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hehe, thanks 😁😊
Lukas
Lukas watched as Livia played with water between her hands. He was captivated for only a moment before his eyes roved to her face. A listless, wandering look swam behind those bright blue pools.
Lukas knew it would be be easy for her with Xandro not being there–although that was good news for him. He…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Aww, thanks!! 🥰
Sometimes it is for me, but in this book’s particular case, it needs some bigger edits (not like a whole revamp), and I didn’t feel like digging through that. XD
Yeah totally!! I’m hoping to create a topic for it soon! (Which reminds me…you posted something new on your WIP topic that I need to read!!)
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh boy
1. Guys who are too possessive. I dislike this because there’s a fine line between protectiveness and… almost this sense of greed? The guy will only want the girl for himself and hates on anything that takes up some of her attention.
2. The ideally sweet, quiet, kind girl. Especially if they are the character without a poi…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m back finally! Watched a fun movie and ate way too much nougat.
Barnes
Hopefully everything would be fixed that night. But Barnes wasn’t going to bet money, just in case.
“Destina Tasin pride themselves on their multi-world foreign student program. Unfortunately, they don’t like to face the issues which arise on sc…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Heyyy!!! 👋
How’s your WIP going??? Is it still the one in New Mexico (sorry I feel so behind on everything here lolll)
Naw, you’re good! I haven’t touched that one in a while actually. It’s a completed first draft, I’ve just been too scared to edit it. 🫣😂 I’m actually drafting a contemporary NA romance that starts in the Midw…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@everyone (I’m too lazy to actually tag people, LOL XD)
I hath dire need of thy input! ☝️
What are your romance pet peeves?
Yep, it’s just that question. (not irl, of course, but in fiction, lol)
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I have to leave for a date with friends but I’ll reply in a couple hours!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle
Barnes
Some of the kids picked up their mugs. Barnes waited for them to settle down. “So, I have to introduce myself first before you give me any explanation. Is that what Rory wants?” -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Barnes
In the kitchen, Barnes set the tea water to simmer. The kettle started whistling almost immediately, and Barnes quickly put together four cups of tea and a cup of juice she had found in the ice box.
Coming back into the living room, she set the tray on the coffee table and settled down on a corner armchair, a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@keilah-h
Nah, you’re good, I was just checking to see if you were interested.But please still tag me in the sprint topic cause I have a story idea I really like and I probably won’t write it unless I have motivation, which you guys provide in spades. Lol.
I meant the sprinting forum in CWW, but we can do that here too. After all, I think s…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Barnes
Barnes closed the door. She took off her boots by the entrance rug, and folded up her coat before speaking quietly. “May I use the kitchen to make warm drinks, Leo?”
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I am really, really impatient to start writing, but I have to hold in all my ideas until the challenge starts. 😅
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
If you can’t enter the community on Monday for whatever reason, I will wrangle up somebody to help you.
I’ve started to discover how hard writing contemporary can be. I have the main plot points in my head, but figuring how to get to each one without writing filler chapters has been difficult. Right now I’m just try…
-
Esther replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks so much!!! <33
-
Esther replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ve started to discover how hard writing contemporary can be. I have the main plot points in my head, but figuring how to get to each one without writing filler chapters has been difficult. Right now I’m just trying to get to each plot points and am planning to cut stuff later if I have to.
-
Esther replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
OK I’M FINALLY GOING TO SIT DOWN AND ACTUALLY WRITE A RP!
I don’t know where we left off with our charries and I haven’t written from Lukas’s POV or even the WIP he’s in for AGES, so let’s just see how this goes. 🤣
Lukas
“Is this normal?”
Everton shot Lukas a raised eyebrow look. “Is what normal?”
“Me bei…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Well if you feel like switching projects at any point during the challenge, don’t force yourself against a writing block. But that sounds like a good plan. Is this the romance with the Italian boy? 😏
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I think I finally caught up on some leftover snowballs and now have 12 in reserve… 😏
- Load More
