-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@jane-maree Yerp. It’s strange.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@jane-maree Well, it decided to delete my thing. *rolls eyes* I’ll do this again.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@jane-maree *cough cough* Only if you exchange the favor, fellow stalker. 🙂
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@jane-maree *cough cough* Only if you exchange the favor, fellow stalker. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@ethryndal This is what camp Nano thinks of us writers.

-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daughteroftheking Heyo!
The Ring is mine.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic A Wanderer Returns in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
@dragon-snapper Well, you have to remember yourself too, I suppose…
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 3 months ago
*pokes head in* So many personality types… Yup, this is definitely not my realm. *beats a hasty retreat*
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Wanderer Returns in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
How odd. I do believe I just tagged myself…
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Wanderer Returns in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise *cough* My WIP is highly confidential dragon business. *cough again* I cannot give any information on that subject…not yet. *cough* It is the internet after all… *cough*
In other words, it is a cauldron mix of Tron: Legacy, Star Wars and Ranger’s Apprentice. 😀 Space opera kinda thing…
Wow… does anyone have some…[Read more] -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Found your notebook? 😉 I’m here for an indefinite amount of time. *groans* Camp Nano hates me…
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic A Wanderer Returns in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
Woot! Welcome back!
(I am almost certain you know me, but I can’t remember. So hi. *bows* I’m Sarah. *checks back through my introduction* Oh wait, you don’t know me. *bows again* Ethryndal of the Elves, at your service.)
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic A Wanderer Returns in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
Woot! Welcome back!
(I am almost certain you know me, but I can’t remember. So hi. *bows* I’m Sarah. *checks back through my introduction* Oh wait, you don’t. *bows again* Ethryndal of the Elves, at your service.)
-
Emma Flournoy and
J.A. Penrose are now friends 9 years, 3 months ago -
Corissa Maiden of Praise posted an update 9 years, 3 months ago
Isaiah 55:12 “For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.”
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic A Wanderer Returns in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
@Daeus Thanks! It’s good to be back. 😀 We shall permeate the forum with ENFJ awesomeness! (and plenty of ice-cream, of course 😉 )
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic A Wanderer Returns in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
@dragon-snapper It’s been busy, but I can’t complain. 😉
*whispers back* Don’t worry, your secret’s safe with me. 😉 I know MBTI is controversial, but personally I do find it helpful for relating to people.
Goal pals! Yay! 😀 What’s your WIP about? -
Snapper replied to the topic A Wanderer Returns in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Nice to re-meet you! 😀 How’s it been? 😀
*psst* Dragon Snapper is also an ENFJ, but don’t tell her I said that. She doesn’t like MBTI.
Ooh…I’m trying to finish my WIP by Christmas too. We can be goal pals. 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic A Wanderer Returns in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
@corissa_maiden_of_praise Nice to re-meet you! 😀 How’s it been? 😀
*psst* Dragon Snapper is also an ENFJ, but don’t tell her I said that. She doesn’t like MBTI.
Ooh…I’m trying to finish my WIP by Christmas too. We can be goal pals. 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic A Wanderer Returns in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
@corissamaidenofpraise Nice to re-meet you! 😀 How’s it been? 😀
*psst* Dragon Snapper is also an ENFJ, but don’t tell her I said that. She doesn’t like MBTI.
Ooh…I’m trying to finish my WIP by Christmas too. We can be goal pals. 😀 - Load More
