-
ClaireC replied to the topic Hello! *waves ecstatically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@countryjournalist2002, See what I mean? Weirdos…through and through. But lovely weirdos, ’cause, they provide ice-cream.
Don’t worry, you’ll catch on. Ice-cream, raspberries, chocolate and glitter are a bit of a thing… 🙂
BTW, all KP staff members, please note: She did not stumble here accidentally. I invited her. *tries to look important*…[Read more] -
ClaireC posted an update 9 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hey there!
I haven’t been around for a while, but I was just reading ‘The Legends of King Daeus’
and it’s sequel for the I-don’t-know-how-many-th time! I hope there’s a third part coming. Feel free to ask for inside Aussie jokes if you need them. 🙂 I know @perfectfifths, @anna-brie, @jane-maree, @bluejay (if she’s around) would…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree @daughteroftheking @bethanysinkyroses I’m signing off now. I edited a chapter that was haunting me. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree WOWOWOW! Congratulations on that!
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 2 months ago
*Ooos and Aaas like a proper little thing* Seriously though. That’s awesome.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daughteroftheking I’m actually editing, which I don’t like to do, but it must be done. Alas.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daughteroftheking Hiya!
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 2 months ago
@graciegirl Congratulations on making your first collage (I’m looking forward to seeing more)!
@Ethryndal That purple collage is awesome! The font’s gorgeous.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 2 months ago
@gracie-girl Congratulations on making your first collage (I’m looking forward to seeing more)!
@Ethryndal That purple collage is awesome! The font’s gorgeous.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper @jane-maree @bethanysinkyroses I have to go do dishes. Thanks for the pizza! See ya… *pokes snapper* KIDS. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ethryndal
Quite sure.

-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper *chokes on pizza* You sure you’re not a kid?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ethryndal @jane-maree *eats pizza gratefully*
An Ethryndal, just one thing. Behold me, the Dragon. 😉 -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper @jane-maree *snatches pizza* Behold, me.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree *waves in return*
*cough*
Pizza? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses @graciegirl @daeus @kate-flournoy @jane-maree @ethryndal @jess @winter-rose @daughteroftheking Is that everyone?? *shrugs* Who knows?
I’m editing, then I might turn to writing. Depends on how much I get done. (I tell you, when I edit in the future, I’m not doing it on a hard copy. Not with an 80,000 word book.) -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy I think you did…and I was properly clueless. 🙂
@graciegirl Thanks. *cackles* Lotch is my fun loving, bursting with joy, klutzy, cutie, half starved peanut.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 2 months ago
@writefury I just love how all your characters have a certain hilariousness to them. Makes me laugh whenever I see them!
So how exactly do you make these???
-
Snapper replied to the topic I Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose YEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!! That’s so awesome!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!
YAY!

And happy birthday!
-
ClaireC replied to the topic I Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Woo Hoo!!!!! Way to go!! Congratulations! That’s amazing! Every-other-commendatory-word-I-can’t-think-of!!!! @winter-rose.
@daeus, we need more ice-cream. I may have eaten it all. My insides feel cold… - Load More

I’m so glad you’ve enjoyed it! I was actually really worried about the second one, but it seems to have worked out. 😀
I’m taking a little break before starting up on the third one, mainly because I have so many other projects I’m working on.
However, for all you Aussies, feel free to post your suggestions and maybe dialect here. I’ll be honest…[Read more]
@dragon-snapper It shouldn’t be ‘saussies’ it should be ‘snags’ if you really want to use slang. 😛 And Kookaburra…well, it’s not exactly slang, it’s just the name of a bird.