-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
And now I’m back.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Ack! On the other hand, I have some things to work on…nevermind.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 @daeus Guess I’ll write some more.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses I’m leaving now. I wrote 1035 words. Good luck all you future writers!
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus Cool cool! I’m going to, @dragon-snapper and @bethanysinkyroses, for a short break. I’ll probably be back later.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@graciegirl Yes! *fist pump* Sorry, I’m only in Spanish 1.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Oh, and Soy Aqui means I am here. Soy being the ‘I’ of the Ser verb ‘to be’ and Aqui means here.
Unless I am wrong, @graceigirl? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus *evil chuckle*
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus @bethanysinkyroses @graciegirl Mae Govannen, fellow people. I have arrived.
Daeus, I think it means soy ice cream. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@graciegirl @bethanysinkyroses I’m here as well, writing this time!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Heyo random writers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@stephaniej Hello!
Wow! Ireland! *faints* That’s so awesome!
Do you play any instruments?
And one more thing, watch out for dragons. They’re dangerous. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses I’m signing out now. I edited another chapter. Good luck!
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Heyo random writers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Hey, @StephanieJ! I’m going to repeat Kate and Daeus and say something to the effect of, “You live in Ireland? How cool!” It’s on my list of top five places I want to visit. So, what’s some of your favorite books?
-
Ethryndal posted an update 9 years, 2 months ago
@Winter-Rose *throws glitter like confetti* HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! So… *straightens jacket* When will I be seeing your book on my local library’s shelves? 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses Yes! Cookies! Chocolate chip!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses @graciegirl @daeus @that_writer_girl_99 @ethryndal
I’m editing once more…for who knows how long. -
Snapper replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 2 months ago
@kina-lamb *bows* Thank you!
@hope I love it! OOHHHS and AAAHHS all around! -
Snapper replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 2 months ago
@kina-lamb *bows* Thank you!
@hope I like it, though I do think that the W is a little bold for the L. So bold, actually, that I didn’t see the L as an L but as a decorative swirl…. Also, the I and the T are a little distracting; I think it would be fine just as a W and an L. -
Snapper replied to the topic Hey there everyone! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice Ha! That is great! I think I love not having too much homework. 😀
-
ClaireC posted an update 9 years, 2 months ago
The Club Comprised of People From The Far Off Land of Australia is increasing!
Members of the CCPFTFOLA-
@bluejay
@anna-brie
@perfectfifths
@countryjournalist2002
@leumeister
@seekjustice
Please forgive me if I’ve somehow missed you.
We should really educate the Americans on the fact that we don’t ride around on kangaroos and (most of us) don’t…[Read more]-
True, I haven’t even seen a koala in the wild. I’ve bumped into a kangaroo though and narrowly avoided them with the car.
Another myth that they may or may not have heard is that our internet runs on gum trees. That’s why it’s so slow.
-
I’ve never seen a koala in the wild either, @anna-brie.
I don’t think my internet is all that bad. I’m fairly happy with it. Even Steam games, which are fairly big, being a few gigabytes big each, download fairly quickly. 😛I’ve seen kangaroos in people’s yards if they live in the country.
-
We have kangaroos in our yard. And our internet isn’t all that bad. It’s not brilliant, but pretty good. It used to be bad, but we changed provider.
I just noticed that you forgot to tag @gideon-sowdon
-
-
-
I see kangaroos on a daily basis. ALSO YAS KOALAS. I’ve seen them reasonably frequently too.
MY INTERNET TOTALLY RUNS ON GUM TREES. XD XD I’ve never actually heard that one before?? But it’s great. I should start mentioning that to American friends… XP-
@jane-maree I got that from this blog post. http://paperfury.com/10-things-didnt-know-about-australian-bookbloggers/
-
@anna-brie oh woww. XD That’s hilarious.
-
@anna-brie, this is one the best things I’ve ever read. She’s a great writer! ;P I was literally in stitches
-
Here’s a question. Do you guys have deer? If not, I’m thinking that the American equivalent of kangaroos is deer.
@clairec
@jane-maree
@anna-brie
@leumeister -
@dragon-snapper We have deer, but they’re not native, and I’ve never seen them. Unlike foxes. They’re also not native.
-
@dragon-snapper what Anna said. And the lengthy conversations on deer and kangaroos that I’ve had with Americans I can confirm that they are comparable-ish equivalents. 😛
-
-
-
-
-
*ahem*
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!
-
- Load More
