-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree Aha! No more darkness! I’m not alone!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree @graciegirl @winter-rose @daeus @daughteroftheking
*peers into darkness* Hello? -
Ethryndal changed their profile picture 9 years, 2 months ago
-
Ethryndal changed their profile picture 9 years, 2 months ago
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yessss… 😀
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic A Wanderer Returns in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@mariposa The pleasure is mutual! No, sadly, four-wheeling in the snow is an opportunity not yet afforded to me. The four-wheeler is actually my aunt and uncle’s, so I only get to use it about 4 or 5 times a year. But I absolutely love it! 😀
@that-writer-girl-99 Very well then, it’s settled! I nominate you as queen– and I shall be the…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you narrate your characters alone and your dog glances at you like you’re crazy.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus @graciegirl @winter-rose @ethryndal I’m here.
-
Emma Flournoy posted an update 9 years, 2 months ago
@Jane-Maree Was it really your birthday yesterday?! I was looking at your profile and since you were born in 2037, I wasn’t sure about the July 19th. XD
Well happy birthday! You’re so fun and and huggy and ENFP-y. I like you bunches. *nods* *tackles and gives you pizza*-
(Yesterday was @Ethryndal‘s b-day too. 😉 )
-
YES IT WAS. Noooo but I really was born in 2037. XD I’M A TIME TRAVELER. XP
Eeep thank you. <333 *hugs you tight* *accepts pizza enthusiastically* You're super cool and I like you bunches also. <3-
COOL I ALWAYS WANTED TO MEET A TIME TRAVELER. XP Happy whatever age that makes you. 😀 XD
<3 <3 <3 -
Oh and btw, I saw it mentioned you had a blog. WHAT IS IT? I wanna look. 😀 It basically always makes me happy to see things you say.
-
-
@emma-flournoy I’m 16. 😀 Exactly the same as Ethryndal!! (ignoring all the confusing time travelling details that I’m not born yet. XD)
And YAS. I do have a blog: https://mistymaiden.blogspot.com/
-
That’s hilarious! I’m 16 too. 😀 *fist-bump*
*sprints to check out blog*
-
Yeet that’s so cool. *bounces*
-
-
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@perfectfifths @emily-d Or maybe Americans are the ones using said slang. At least, I don’t think we do…
-
Emily D replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @dragon_snapper @perfectfifths You’ll never believe this, but I was just wondering a couple of days ago if Americans think we use weird slang all the time. I can’t believe this!!! So, um, do we? I don’t think so. @perfectfifths will verify me. I love Australia!!! The place where we live we see roos all the time, some of…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 2 months ago
@Mariposa @Emma-Flournoy @Winter-Rose Thank you, my people. <3
@Kate-Flournoy You are very good at making people want to read your book. Sheesh. That villain one is epic.
@GracieGirl ZIKERS. Whoa. You are SERIOUSLY good at this. Sheesh.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 2 months ago
@Hope Hey, cool.
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Hey there everyone! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice, Hey! Yay for year 11 homeschoolers! Good to see you!
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 2 months ago
Here’s a collage I made for one of my favorite movies: http://pin.it/uq2eZ9E
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 2 months ago
@GracieGirl Wow, you’re good at these.
@Hope Nope, just the old one. Which the book is far better than. Did you like the new one?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey there everyone! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@SeekJustice Oh yes, KP is a kingdom with many homeschoolers. 😀
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy Wow! That one for your villain is intense.
@graciegirl Thank you! And I love that one you did for This Time Tomorrow (especially with all those clocks)! I think that’s my favorite of yours (so far).
-
Emma Flournoy and
Gracie are now friends 9 years, 2 months ago -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@That_writer_girl_99 Sheesh, I know all about that. I will most certainly be praying for you. In the words of Aslan, “Courage, dear heart”.
- Load More
