-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@sragon-snapper

-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Hey @ethryndal
Just Write. -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@Jess @daeus @dragon-Snapper I’m here too.
*plugs ears* Snapper, say that again and I will give you a creepy Galadriel stare.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Spring Writing/Reading Goals in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Ooh boy. Now I’m at 40,000. Halfway there…*inches along*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus Nice!
I wrote 978. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus I can join you for a bit, but I might have to leave as some point.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Don’t worry. I don’t like Rogue One either.
-
Emily D replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@perfectfifths Gotta love the Man from Snowy River. D’ya like Clancy of the Overflow?
-
Emily D replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@dragon snapper LOL! Perhaps. True-blue, fair dinkum Aussie slang can be pretty rare…you’d probably find that if you came here and started speaking what you believe is “normal” here, you might be surprised. We’re don’t use it as much as you might think, I think we just make out like it’s this massive thing to tease you Americans. Gotta say…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Oh gosh. Lego Kylo Ren. I need this.
@Daeus Looks like Hux is holding raspberry icecream… 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree *sniffle* Thanks.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose @anne-of-lothlorien See above post.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree I’m going to sign out now. I wrote 578 words to a terribly said scene. *sniffle*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ethryndal @kate-flournoy @daeus @his-instrument @perfectfifths @all the Kylo Ren lovers.
Here. I found this.
Left is the silver trooper commander, the middle is Ren, the right is Hux.

-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
OW. Now your poor future characters… 😮
-
Emma Flournoy posted an update 9 years, 2 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Hey Elizabeth *injects confidence into you*, if I were a writer I’m pretty sure I’d be one of the most depressed ones out there. I know how you feel ’cause I get depressed a ton about other things even if it’s not writing. Violin for instance—still an art-form. And I’m real sorry, ‘specially since it’s most likely my…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
You know you are a writer when you accidentally touch an electric fence, but after the pain is over, are actually kind of happy because now you can describe electrocutions so much more realistically.
This may or may not have just happened to me ten minutes ago. 😮
- Load More


Emma…I’m not gonna lie. I’m hurtin a little after your critique. But I know in the long run your comments will help me to get better, and that’s why I asked you to review my story.
Thanks.
I know, and I so appreciate you being open about it because if you weren’t it would be much worse. *sigh* I did warn you. :/
Don’t give up. (I need Kendrick. 😉 )