-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 *melts your computer back*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 In all fairness, I don’t use chairs.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 I can’t believe I forgot to tag you. You there?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus @bethanysinkyroses @graciegirl @ethryndal (kid) I’m writing. Or something… something.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@holly-nelson-gray @emily-d Now I’m afraid to answer. 😛
Well, mainly for me, it’s ‘mate’. If you’re trying to sound Australian in America, you use your all’s accent, and then you add ‘mate’ to the beginning or end of your sentence. 😀
Does it ever seem like Americans have slang to you? -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey there! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Hey there @Allison-Grace! Welcome to KP! I live in Ohio too. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic I Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@Winter-Rose COOL. 😀
-
Emily D changed their profile picture 9 years, 2 months ago
-
Emily D replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@louise-fowler @dragon-snapper @rolena-hatfield Have any of you seen The Scarlet Pimpernel?
-
Emily D replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@perfectfifths He’s so good! 🙂
@dragon-snapper Question: What slang do you think Aussies use? I was just intrigued!
-
Emma Flournoy and
Rosey Mucklestone are now friends 9 years, 2 months ago -
ClaireC and
Rosey Mucklestone are now friends 9 years, 2 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I’m signing out now. Thanks!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 *falls out of the sky in a ball of brainstorming*
Hello! I’m world building, characterizing, evilly plotting or I’m writing. Haven’t decided yet. -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*thumps you*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
See guys, and now she knows what it feels like to be punched under the chin.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 2 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy THAT IS GREAT. I love it.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus *waves* Goodbye!
*disappears into piles of dwarvish gold* -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ethryndal *goes off and steals @daeus crown and your cloak*
Good. Why, I’m always good.
*melts the One Ring* -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper @daeus Alrighty, amigos, that’s it for me. I’m off to eat an early supper. Daeus, you can keep my cloak. I have another one. Snapper, be good.
Kid. 😀
- Load More
