-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose Sector One.
@bethanysinkyroses Yummy! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose That’ll do. 😛 Besides, your title actually works as a name. My book doesn’t.
@cloudy Ah, cleaning. Bye! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@cloudy I’m beta-reading…a book, I guess. Not sure how much information I’m allowed to expound in it, so I’ll just stick with that. 😛
@winter-rose Hi, Rook. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@cloudy Hi! I’m beta-reading.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus @ethryndal @bethanysinkyroses @winter-rose I’m here for about an hour. I promise I won’t melt anyone’s chairs. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus @ethryndal @bethanysinkyroses @winter-rose I’m here for about an hour. I promise I won’t melt anyone’s chairs. My villain is probably doing that for me. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@emily-d @perfectfifths Well, the biggest slang I can think of is “ya’ll”, but that’s more of a southern thing. Otherwise, I can’t really think of any either. Really, there are a bunch of different regional accents. Northern, Southern, and Californian.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@graciegirl Alright! Read you around!
I wrote 1020. -
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose *staggers* Oh my goodness!!! Ladies and gentlemen, the only word I can think of to describe this is WOW!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus Adios!
@graciegirl I’m still going. -
Ethryndal replied to the topic What do ya'll think about taking breaks? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@Winter-Rose One little tip about breaking from your WIP…I took a several-month unintentional hiatus from my book, and when I came back to it, I couldn’t remember half of the things I was going to change to make it better. Certain spots I was going to add a bit of dialogue, or a symbolic moment, or whatever, but it had been so long that I forgot…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@GracieGirl Aw, the poor little thing. I will pray. My family has two beloved cats, and I can only imagine how we’d feel if either of them was having an issue.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic A New Blog for Christian Young People in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@LifeOfKatie Coolio! I was just poking around on it—Looks pretty good. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@graciegirl @daeus I’ll be working on my WIP.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic My Time Travel Book in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus I’m pretty sure I could reasonably manage it. Send it on. 😀
If only I did know some British people. That’d be real fun.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@GracieGirl Aw, poor guy. I’ll be praying.
-
Snapper replied to the topic My Time Travel Book in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus I have sent it to you. Be brutal. Fight hard against poor literature. 😉 May the force be with you.

-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic A New Blog for Christian Young People in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@lifeofkatie Congrats on your blog! I like the subject matter you chose (being young and single); it’s something I think a lot of teenagers need to hear and it’s a topic dear to my heart. Some people seem to think singleness is a curse, when it’s really a blessing. I like how you compared life to a broken puzzle in your blogpost.
I saw you have…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic My Time Travel Book in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus No, I can do the second one. At first it seemed like you were going to do three main groups, because you had nearing 9 beat-readers. But the second one is fine. I’ll be on vacation soon anyways, so this works best.
Will do.
-
Snapper replied to the topic My Time Travel Book in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus Okay, sounds good. Though do keep in mind that I will be starting school mid-August.
When should I send you my manuscript? - Load More
