-
Ethryndal replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
…Honey Bumpkin?
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 You are forgiven. I think, though, that you have to work with green Galadriel now.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Kid.
Child.
Honey.
Sweetie.
@ethryndal
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Kid.
Child.
Honey.
Sweetie.
@ethryndal
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@Dragon-snapper Hey Sweetie.
Just melt your own chair.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ethryndal You know…I think that I don’t want. 😛
Now.
Just write. -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@Dragon-snapper Aw, it’s okay honey, you can be a kid AND a child if you want to.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ethryndal I do believe I’m a ‘kid’, not a child. Sounds better anyway. 😛
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper Aw, you poor dear child, you’re writing alone? Well then, I suppose I’ll join you.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @daeus @ethryndal @jane-maree And we’re back, fellows. Anyone there?
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 *cough*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@graciegirl @daeus @winter-rose @ethryndal I’m here…writing…alone…
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy *feels incredibly pleased because she’s an INTJ*
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 *slowly taps fingers while breaking into a demented grin* We are an odd lot… I tried explaining the kapeefer thing to my family.
They didn’t get it.
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you read a book and get really mad at the author because they used a word wrong or didn’t add a comma in the right place…or if they stole one of your character’s names.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 2 months ago
@Winter-Rose OH COOL!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose @daeus @ethryndal @bethanysinkyroses What?!!! No ones here? Well, now I am.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose Yes. I’m going to be very self-centered and say that I love it too…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose @bethanysinkyroses Well, I’m signing out now. I wrote 412 to my WIP, the title in my previous post, and beta-read a chapter. I too have to turn to cleaning.
- Load More

