-
Ethryndal posted an update 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_girl @jane-maree @dragon-snapper In case anyone’s wondering, here’s the story behind Snapper being a kid.
Once upon a time, in the fair Kingdom of Pen, there was a dragon who melted people’s personal property and was continually telling wise and respectable elves to (and I quote), “Just write.” Not only was it highly un-dragonlike,…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Interested in giving me some feedback? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice, This is fabulous feed back! Thanks so much! 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
I have a praise point. 🙂
On the 15th of July I had an audition for a musical here in Brisbane. The show is Roger and Hammerstein’s Cinderella.
I was auditioning for the role of Cinderella, and was extremely excited to get a callback on the 17th of July. It was great fun, even though I was pretty…[Read more] -
ClaireC replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy, ouch! Let us know how it goes! 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Interested in giving me some feedback? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree.
a)Thx! should be good now. Let me know if it’s not. 🙂
b) An over-all plot/showing-telling/theme/characters sort of edit would be perfect! 😉 -
ClaireC replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice, Sorry! Already finished. Hope you have good productive writing time. 😉
-
ClaireC started the topic Interested in giving me some feedback? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Hey there, everyone!
I admit I don’t know much about google docs (I type my book in Scrivener), but I was wondering if anyone would like to read my first chapter and give me feedback. 🙂 I’m pretty sure you can make comments right there on the page. Keep in mind this is the first draft, so it’s almost entirely unedited. Forgive the typos and weird…[Read more] -
ClaireC started the topic Interested in giving me some feedback? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Hey there, everyone!
I admit I don’t know much about google docs (I type my book in Scrivener), but I was wondering if anyone would like to read my first chapter and give me feedback. 🙂 I’m pretty sure you can make comments right there on the page. Keep in mind this is the first draft, so it’s almost entirely unedited. Forgive the typos and weird…[Read more] -
ClaireC replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
That’s great! 🙂
See you next time! -
ClaireC replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree, I’m gonna leave now. 🙂 I wrote 760 words and finished my first chapter of my WIP. ;P Thanks for joining me!
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Goody, good. 🙂 I’ll let you know when I’m done. ;P @jane-maree
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Goody, good. 🙂 I’ll let you know when I’m done. ;P
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree, still here?
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@perfectfifths, @seekjustice, Bye! Good to see you, girls. 🙂 Enjoy your lunch!
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@perfectfifths, Hey! 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree, YAY!
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Helllllooooo??? Anyone out there??? *peers into murky blackness of Americans who sleep at weird times* Maybe an Aussie? Or an American who just happens to be awake?
Anyways… I’m writing for I’m-not-sure-how-long, so if anyone desperately wants to join me??? Pleeeeaaaassee!!!!????!!!???
@theliterarycrusader, @perfectfifths, @seekjustice????????? -
ClaireC replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Helllllooooo??? Anyone out there??? *peers into murky blackness of Americans who sleep at weird times* Maybe an Aussie? Or an American who just happens to be awake?
Anyways… I’m writing for I’m-not-sure-how-long, so if anyone desperately wants to join me??? Pleeeeaaaassee!!!!????!!!???
theliterarycrusader, @perfectfifths, @seekjustice????????? -
ClaireC replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Helllllooooo??? Anyone out there??? *peers into murky blackness of Americans who sleep at weird times* Maybe an Aussie? Or an American who just happens to be awake?
Anyways… I’m writing for I’m-not-sure-how-long, so if anyone desperately wants to join me??? Pleeeeaaaassee!!!!????!!!??? -
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 The stereotype, I guess. But I think now that it can’t be a stereotype because I know that I do it more than not. 😛
- Load More

Blergh. @that_writer_girl_99 You have an evil tag.
My sincerest apologies
@ethryndal oh goodness. XD That’s the best ever. *applauds your bravery*
@ethryndal *gasp*
Did you ever think it might be unelvishly rude to call me a kid in the first place, regardless to that I may or may not be one?
*melts you chair and phone and awesome elvish bow*
Take that, and just write.
@jane-maree
@dragon-snapper They won’t let me put a gif in here, despite the fact that I have the perfect one… *cries*
Maybe you could put it in the writer’s corner?
I’m curious as to what it is…
@ethryndal Oh yeah, and I’m a unique dragon. I don’t like to fit into certain cliches.
…
*mwahahahaha* There is no dragon like me!