-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ClaireC Sure thing. 🙂
@GracieGirl Agh, that’s so awful. I’ll be praying.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi, Members of This Kingdom! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
(CONGRATULATIONS @Dragon-Snapper. *high-five* And for keeping track of that sort of thing. *crazed nod*)
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi, Members of This Kingdom! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Hi @CelticCailin! You like Celtic things, I gather. So do I. 🙂
And as a matter of fact, I am a human. Strange, isn’t it. -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic A writer of both games and books says "Hi!" in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Destiny Welcome! There are so many INFJs on here I can’t even remember them all. INFJs and INFPs make the majority here, and there are several ENFPs, ENFJs and INTJs too. And smatterings of others throughout. I’m an ENFJ with ISFJ tendencies, and homeschooler too. I think most of us are.
And you COMPOSE MUSIC! Wow. I’d love to be able to do that.…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic A writer of both games and books says "Hi!" in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Destiny Welcome! There are so many INFJs on here I can’t even remember them. INFJs and INFPs make the majority here, and there are several ENFPs, ENFJs and INTJs too. And smatterings of others throughout. I’m an ENFJ with ISFJ tendencies, and homeschooler too. I think most of us are.
And you COMPOSE MUSIC! Wow. I’d love to be able to do that. I…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings and Salutations Fellow Wordsmiths in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Koryn-Koch Well, that means you’re an extrovert at least. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi, Members of This Kingdom! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@celticcailin Oh my goodness! You play a lot of instruments! I also play guitar and piano, and sometimes the celtic whistle.
@kate-flournoy I think its funny you said that there are a few other dragons floating around here. I do not float. I soar. 😛 (By this, RaeMarie, you must gather that I too am a dragon)
@that_writer_girl_99 *blows smoke…
-
Snapper replied to the topic What Villains Would I Use for This Story? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 2 months ago
Leave it to Daeus to think up of monkeys.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daughteroftheking I’m signing out now. I wrote 620.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 Elizabeth, join me and together we can rule the galaxy! *holds fist out beckoningly*
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Greetings and Salutations Fellow Wordsmiths in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@koryn-Koch I actually can’t write with both hands—I write and draw exclusively with my left but everything else I do with my right (weird, I know). Wow, I never would have guessed your last name is pronounced cook.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Greetings and Salutations Fellow Wordsmiths in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@koryn-kock I actually can’t write with both hands—I write and draw exclusively with my left but everything else I do with my right (weird, I know). Wow, I never would have guessed your last name is pronounced cook.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daughterofthekings Yes-es. Precious. We loveses gold very muchses.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daughteroftheking Hello! *gives you 1-fourteenth share of gold*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*un-buries self from gold and Arkenstones*
I shall now write.
@daeus @kate-flournoy @graciegirl @that_writer_Girl_99 @bethanysinkyroses @ethryndal @jess -
ClaireC replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Could someone please pray for me? I’m having some family/parental issues at the moment, and it’s very hard for me to cope. Please pray I’ll have patience and gentleness, always striving to bring Christ glory. 🙂
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Bonjour, Fellow Authors! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@WarrenLuther04 Oh, it’s one of the 16 MBTI types. Here, you can take the test if you want and see how wrong I am. 😛 https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
Very cool stuff. -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Bonjour, Fellow Authors! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@WarrenLuther04 Yeah, I can tell you’re an extrovert. 😀 I’d hazard a guess you’re an ENFP.
And that’s cool! I love the SW rebel theme, and people who can mix and make their own arrangements have my respect. *nods* Yoda, no less. -
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Nuts.
See above @epicaddie2 -
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@addie
Let me start here.
A dragon is never late. She arrives precisely when she means to.
Second…There’s a quiz that tells you which Ranger’s Apprentice school to go to??? AGGH! Where is it???? *flails and ransacks the internets*
I see you don’t like Evanlyn. That’s fine. I don’t really either. How about Alyss?
What’s your favorite song? - Load More
