-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 2 months ago
@leumeister Ha! I can see that too (now that I’ve read it) 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 … I can draw it, but you have to describe her first. 😛 And do you want me to draw the human, or the slightly less human at the end of the book?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien Sure thing.
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien, most definitely praying. That’s so wonderful!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Kina-Lamb Yuppers, as far as I know. I don’t know everything though… *wiggles eyebrows*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi guys! It's me! I've come to join the bestiest place on the internet. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@JosiahDeBoer Excellent notion.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@catwing XD Don’t worry. I got that quote. I actually was going to post that quote but I couldn’t find a decent meme.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ethryndal *smiles* I have my reasons. *flies off*
@daughteroftheking @josiahdeboer @that_writer_girl_99 I’m signing out now. Thanks for the party! -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
…
why would you want that, @dragon-snapper…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ethryndal Yes! I got a facepalm!
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Hi guys! It's me! I've come to join the bestiest place on the internet. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@JosiahDeBoer Double improper grammar…I didn’t know that was possible. You are my new hero.
Ha, you sound like my older brother. Being an INTJ myself, I can honestly say I have never found myself in that position.
(And as for Aussies…I don’t know! I personally am not one, but we have like, eight of them. @Jane-Maree, what’s the deal with…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@josiahdeboer Welcome to the party! Daughterotheking and Elizabeth and I are all on.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ethryndal My most sincerest apologies. I assume the Noldorin live a longer time than the others too…? 😉
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper Thrainduil is only a mere Silvan Elf. I am of the Noldorin, those who once danced in the light of the Two trees in Valinor, in the undiminished presence of the Valar. Do not underestimate my power by categorizing it with his.

-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper Thrainduil is only a mere Silvan Elf. I am of the Noldorin, those who once danced in the light of the Two trees in Tirion upon Túna in the undiminished presence of the Valar. Do not underestimate my power by categorizing it with his.

-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ethryndal Adios!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ethryndal If I can melt his throne, I can melt your chair and your cloak.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper @that_writer_girl_99 @daughteroftheking (And @graciegirl, in case you were writing. And even if you’re not, I’ll tell you anyway.) Okay, folks! (and kid) That’s it for me. I wrote a blog post for tomorrow, AND mostly edited it. So…

-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper Well if you haven’t noticed, Honey Lamb, I am not Thrainduil. *sniffs at the thought*
- Load More

