-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose Frodo! I’ve not seen you in a while; have you gone to Morder and back again? 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking I’m beta-reading a story for @northerner at the moment.
@emily Thankee kindly. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@emily @daughteroftheking I’m beta-reading.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Do You Want to be Part of my Project? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Mariposa How could you hate mint. D: BUT if finding toothpaste is that much of a problem, just use baking soda. *nodnod* That’s what we use part of the time; baking soda with peppermint oil mixed in, but you could skip the oil. That would taste real good. *grimace*
Also, Thesaurus dinosaurs are a very good kind too.@Northerner Hey, my eyes are…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey all in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Majerot Hey yourself. You’ve been properly welcomed but welcome again just the same. 😀
I love music too, and am a violin and piano player. What kind do you like to play? -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Joy Yup. 🙂
I can imagine that last one would be slightly freaky…maybe it’s just a tele-marketer though. XD
Good luck with the driving, too. I’m learning to drive as well. -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Breathing hope… the puns are going to be too much fun in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 1 month ago
@Hope Of those I like the first best. I think any version does sound sort of over-dramatic/slightly cheesy, since you asked. *brutally honest grimace* But of those three choices I think the first is best.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic What You Think of When You Hear the Word "Texas" in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Shannon Ack. When I was little in TX and we were fixing to go somewhere one day, I was wearing sandals and stepped right in a fire ant hill. OWWWWWW. My feet didn’t return to their normal color for awhile. Red welts all over. I don’t like fire ants.
Hopefully the effects for y’all were somewhat neutralized in all that water… 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Awesome! Gotta love HTTYD. 😛
@daughterotheking @salome01w4g @emily I’m signing out now. I wrote 250 something. Ugh.

-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Wow! It reminds me of a triple strike. 😀 Great drawing! Have you all seen Race to the Edge?
And as for mobile, you’ll have to ask someone who knows more about this like @kate-flournoy or @graciegirl -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g It doth not matter. 😉
And as for the technology, it is something I made up. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g I’m writing a scene on my two villains conversing…and trying to remember what this one piece of technology is called.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g I’m writing. But I’m stuck. :
@catwing Yes, but it’s complex.
1. go to where you change you profile picture and insert the picture you want in there, but don’t confirm that that’s the picture you want yet.
2. right click on the picture and ‘inspect’, within inspect there’ll be a kingdompen.com / something something and you’ll want to…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g Oh yay, research. I’m here writing, but it seems to be difficult at the moment. 😐
@emily Well, there’s a rainbow somewhere around here. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@emily *weak cheer* Yay. Gotta love those outlines.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@emily I’m working on my novel. You?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
certain phone melting dragon.
Who would that be? Why would a dragon melt a phone? Weird.
😛
Anyway, I’ll be writing. 🙂
@daeus @josiahdeboer @shannon @emily @ethryndal @that_writer_Girl_99
-
Snapper replied to the topic Do You Want to be Part of my Project? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 ‘Nother fun fact that might actually be helpful to you is that I actually enjoy mowing the lawn.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey all in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 I have a hard tag? *grins* I’m honored. 😀
- Load More
