-
Emily D replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@joy WAIT-you’re a HOMESCHOOLER? That’s, like, totally epic. Homeschooling rocks, doesn’t it?!
-
Emily D replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@joy Hey Joy! Sorry I’m late. 🙁 How’s KP been going?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello Fellow Pen Wielders! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Emerald-Flyer Fantasy is great (depending XD), and not everyone needs to write short stories too. Focus on the novels if that’s what you’re good at. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic A New Synopsis For Edwin Brook in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus Have any idea how many copies you’ve sold?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello Fellow Pen Wielders! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Hello @Emerald-Flyer! You’re a dragon then? We have a few of those. *wiggles eyebrows*
Indeed, welcome to the bestistest place on the Internet. 😀 What kinda stuff do you like to write? -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic A New Synopsis For Edwin Brook in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus Mostly what they said. Including the part about the emotional hook.
Also, about ‘written in a classical style’—not saying you should not say it’s classical style, but just the way it’s worded, that particular way, sounds too stiff or something. Too…normal, or something similar which I can’t think of the word for. 😛 Maybe it should be…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Winter-Rose @That_Writer_Girl_99 Yupper dupper. 🙂
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Jessi-Rae Hilariosity is a superb word. *solemn nod*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Kate-Flournoy Pretty much. XD
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! I'm Aislinn in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Hey @Aislinn-Mollisong! I second Kate about your name. 😀 Regardless, it’s quite a neat one.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Jessi-Rae I have a lot of favorite movies too. What movie-watcher can help it?
Of those you listed I’ve seen the first three Pirates movies. They’re so hilarious.(@Kate-Flournoy fyi we have at least three more INTPs than that. @I-J-Anderson, @R-J-Wordsmith, and @Alia. You’re welcome. Poor mortal human. XD)
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Jessi-Marie I have a lot of favorite movies too. What movie-watcher can help it?
Of those you listed I’ve seen the first three Pirates movies. They’re so hilarious.(@Kate-Flournoy fyi we have at least three more INTPs than that. @I-J-Anderson, @R-J-K-Wordsmith, and @Alia. You’re welcome. Poor mortal human. XD)
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey all in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Majerot Well everything counts. 😀
-
Emily D replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Just for a laugh 😉 Seven More Lies About Homeschoolers: This is hilarious! Thanks @holly-nelson-gray for introducing me to there 🙂 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHg1Chcdvng
-
Emily D replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Just for a laugh 😉 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHg1Chcdvng
-
Emily D replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@perfectfifths @that_writer_girl_99 @dragon-snapper @holly-nelson-gray @corissa-maiden-of-praise @christi-eaton @anyone-else-I’ve-forgotten
Okay, so I say “like,” like, ALL the time. Seriously. I don’t like saying “dude” too much, it gets a bit OTT after a while. I’d rather say “mate.” Which some peeps would consider sounding kinda rough.…[Read more]
-
Emily D changed their profile picture 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Emma Flournoy and
GabrielleMassman are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Jessi-Rae Hi and welcome! Now what can I ask you… *scratches head* Hey, do you have a favorite movie?
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
This is for all the wonderful Aussies on the forum… *mischievous grin*
@sarah-h @bluejay @perfectfifths @all-the-others-whose-names-i-can’t-remember-at-the-moment
- Load More
