-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien Yay! I’ll keep praying. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking Hi! Whatcha working on?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking @salome01w4g @daeus @catwing @that_writer_Girl_99 @winter-rose I’m pretty sure I’m forgetting to tag people, but anyway, I’m on.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Yay! Definitely will do.
-
Emily D replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Catwing @Salome01w4g What breeds do you like? 😛 😛 😛
-
Emily D replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@perfectfifths Hurrah! Yes they can be a bit preachy but they are still fun. 🙂
@catwing Hi Catwing! Woohoo! I have listened to a couple of songs from Mandisa and some from Hollyn, and they are quite good. I have a song from For King & Country, and that is good-haven’t really heard much of them though. I have recently started listening…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@Catwing Cool!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Catwing XD Kinda lame but sort of funny. 😛
@Anne-of-Lothlorien Tell us how it goes!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Catwing XD
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 That’s great!
@Destiny Hey, surely it’ll be your destiny to place high.
I know, that was really lame. I’ll be praying. 🙂
-
Emily D replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g Hey that’s great, it’s a really good site. And thanks! I’m a horse lover, and I love to ride them too. 🙂 Are you an animal person?
@emily I looove historical fiction too! I like some fantasy…like The Chronicles of Narnia. Have you heard of or read Matthew Harding’s The Peleg Chronicles? Some of my favourite series…[Read more]
-
Emily D replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salomew4g Hey that’s great, it’s a really good site. And thanks! I’m a horse lover, and I love to ride them too. 🙂 Are you an animal person?
@emily I looove historical fiction too! I like some fantasy…like The Chronicles of Narnia. Have you heard of or read Matthew Harding’s The Peleg Chronicles? Some of my favourite series include…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing *melts your chair* I did not say I was leaving. 😛 I was quoting LOTR.
Anyway, I am actually leaving now. *glances at Catwing*
Excellent picture, Catwing’s dragon brother! 🙂 Love the details.
@that_writer_Girl_99 Next time we meet, you must tell me what Star Wars character you are. 😀
Adios all!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose *shoves the melted ring back into your hands* Take it. I’d rather not have it be my burden to bear. Good luck on your speech! (just don’t go — I have an ANOUNCEMENT! I am leaving… — and then pull a Bilbo card and disappear.)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 Worry not. In Star Wars, I am Han Solo. Who are you?
@catwing You, indeed and without a doubt, are a writer. No one could create such a horrible backstory. XD -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Don’t do that…*shudder* We don’t need more dark lords…I like you better as a Middle Earthian catwing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Don’t do that…*shudder* We don’t need more dark lords…I like you better as a Middle Earthian catwing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Don’t do that…*shudder* We don’t need more dark lords…I like you as a Middle Earthian catwing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing @winter-rose Nuts. You found out. I have the ring because it is my source of power. Not only shall the chairs fear me, but so shall all of Middle Earth! Haha!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose Well…if you don’t pledge your allegiance to any stewards, it shouldn’t be so bad. 😉
How is college? - Load More
