-
Ethryndal replied to the topic About me in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@That_writer_girl_99 Who? ME? Surely you jest. I’m too perfect and humble to need bringing down.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic About me in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
*gasp* Heyo, @Dragon-Watcher! Like Daeus said, your name really sounds like @Dragon-Snapper! Dragon kin, perhaps? 😛 I myself am an elf, and I like to think I’m here to bring certain winged reptile creatures down a notch when they get too full of themselves. 😉 (Though I’m sure they have very different ideas about our encounters.)
So! What’s your…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic About me in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
*gasp* Heyo, @Dragon-Watcher! Like Daeus said, your name really sounds like @Dragon-Snapper! Dragon kin, perhaps? 😛 I myself am an elf, and I’m basically here to bring certain winged reptile creatures down a notch when they get too full of themselves. 😉 (Though I’m sure they have very different ideas about our encounters.)
So! What’s your…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Salome01w4g I know you’re probably gone by now, but have you ever read Johnny Tremain? That’s one of my favorite historical fiction books ever.
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@perfectfifths 1. Sorry it’s taken me so long to reply, 2. that picture is hilarious! XD
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise changed their profile picture 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@gracie-girl *nods* I understand.
*faces cavernous battle-grounds that just so happen to be inside of a mountain* I shall conquer this! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing @salome01w4g @daeus @daughteroftheking @graciegirl
I’m on for a while. A while… … …
*heroically*
Don’t make me do this alone! Fight! Fight with me! Conquer bad literature! -
Emily D replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g I meant horse breeds, but those goat breeds sound cute. 🙂 @emily Haha that’s fine. @catwing Aww they are cute. Have you seen Misty? I love Friesians (my profile picture is a Friesian stallion), Welsh Cobs, Arabian Riding Ponies… the list goes on, probably for all eternity if you let me! *winks*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daeus Yes. I’d rather not be banished again. Thank you for knighting me into the knightliest knightinghoodiness of the knightlyhood of the knights of the kingdom of pen. Ice cream!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing @that_writer_Girl_99 @daeus I’m off for now. FOR NOW! I’ll be back–probably.
I wrote 1100 something words. Not bad for an hour plus all your distractions. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daeus Very well, King Daeus. I’ll pretend you are here even when you aren’t.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking Oh, chores. Keeping writers from writing since the year 0000.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Tis from Rogue One.
Ah. Gotcha. 😛 Yes. Confetti please. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing I cannot depart! Not yet! I’m on a roll! I can’t leave now!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 Believe it or not, I’ve managed 800 words so far. 😀 You joining?
@catwing *unplasters self from wall* I hope not. Ew.
@daughteroftheking I think that the world agrees that teen writers are crazy. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking @catwing *plasters self against wall* You guys are making me nervous.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking Crazy? HAHAHAHAHA! There are no crazy writers. They’re extinct and only exist in places were Daeus gets the cookie and where dragons melt chairs. And if you ask me, such a place shouldn’t exist. 😛 XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking Yep. That is crazy, but also awesome. XD I’m writing the climactic scene of my novel, afraid I’m not doing it justice. @catwing Hiya!
- Load More

