-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Yup, I’m gonna post it again. Silly forum.
GUYS.
@Kate-flournoy @Dragon-Snapper @Emma-Flournoy @Mariposa @Audrey-Caylin @That_writer_Girl_99 @Shannon @Graciegirl@Emily @Delightinlife @DaughteroftheKing
I’M GONNA DO IT. I’M GONNA TAKE A BREAK FROM MY NOVEL.
*promptly dies*
Seriously though, thanks for…*stares at the four pages of lovel…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@Glitter-Ocelot Me obviously loves good stories in any setting so long as they’re really good, but fantasy is one of my favorites too. 😀 Shocking I know. Lots of my favorite stories are historical fiction/period dramas though. (And I’m actually not a writer—my older sister Kate on here is and I know lots about it but I don’t actually write—so…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
GUUUUUUUUUYS that was absolutely hilarious. What, do you have a whole Loki gif website or something? Sheesh. So many great ones there.
YAY FOR YOU SARAH!!! *glitter fountains* WRITE SOMETHING GOOD WHATEVER IT BE.
(But…your post didn’t show up on the forum, or hasn’t yet, so anyone who didn’t see it— sorrows. It came in by the notification…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
WHA— wait, where’d my thing go? It was long and now I can’t see it. *mutters under breath*
Wait, @Audrey-Caylin, you saw it, so it must be here somewhere. Huh. (And thanks. I shall conquer. I shall. *thunderous LOTR music plays in the background*
And @Catwing, HE’S NOT A VILLAIN. HE’S… WELL, OKAY, HE’S A VILLAIN, BUT HE’S GONNA COME BACK, DO…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
WHA— wait, where’d my thing go? It was long and now I can’t see it. *mutters under breath*
And @Catwing, HE’S NOT A VILLAIN. HE’S… WELL, OKAY, HE’S A VILLAIN, BUT HE’S GONNA COME BACK, DO YOU HEAR ME?
THERE’S STILL LIGHT IN HIM.
I’m really going now.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g He’s Loki from Marvel movies.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago

@kate-flournoy That…yikes.
@ethryndal -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
As much as I would like to plaster Loki gifs across my thread all day, I have to go now. It’s been fun, kids. However…
GUYS.
@Kate-flournoy @Dragon-Snapper @Emma-Flournoy @Mariposa @Audrey-Caylin @That_writer_Girl_99 @Shannon @Graciegirl@Emily @Delightinlife @DaughteroftheKing
I’M GONNA DO IT. I’M GONNA TAKE A BREAK FROM MY NOVEL.
*promptly…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Dragon-Snapper SECOND BEST PART.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing
This is you right? 😛
@ethryndal
@kate-flournoy
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Dragon-snapper *sage look* Of the three of us, who has a real sword?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
I am the real power! Haha!
@kate-flournoy @ethryndal -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago

WE HAVE A ROGUE DRAGON ON THE LOOSE, I REPEAT, WE HAVE A ROGUE DRAGON.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago

@Kate-Flournoy You stole my gif. It was mine. I was about to use it. Prepare to fight.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Kate-Flournoy Wow, you got a big one. I think you won.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago

@Kate-Flournoy I feel proud.
- Load More




