-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 *peeps head in* False Prince? Did someone say the False Prince?
*attacks you with melted chairs and dragonish joy* I LOVE THAT BOOK! *finishes tackling you and lets you stand*
@theacornman Love your profile pic, BTW -
Snapper replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@kate-flournoy @ethryndal I’ve heard it said once that a book is simply a remix of the dictionary. Les Mis, then, must be the dictionary.
Hey everyone!!! LES MIS IS THE DICTIONARY NOW!
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@Kate-Flournoy Don’t tell Emma. 😀
@That_writer_girl_99 I’m feeling attacked…
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@Glitter-Ocelot Space… *shakes your hand firmly* Space is a cool thing to nerd about. And people. I suppose. This little introvert can’t quite understand that. 😉 I myself nerd about…
TOLKIEN.
Because Elves. Enough said.
@Kate-Flournoy What is the deal with you people adoring Les Mis? That book’s got more words in it than a dictionary.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
*appears in a random poof of glitter*
@DaughteroftheKing WAIT. YOU’VE SEEN HORNBLOWER AND YOU LIKE IT? HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS SOONER?
*heaps a thousand Elven blessings upon your head*
*disappears in the same poof of glitter*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@mariposa Nuts. It didn’t work.
@ethryndal *hopes that the ocean is calm right now* -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@mariposa Well, thanks, but I doubt my chances against @ethryndal ‘s Green Galadriel counterattack. We’ll just say I won to prevent that. 😀
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper Congratulations, victor!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@mariposa Clearly, it was me. XD 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@mariposa Clearly, it was me. XD 😛
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Inspiration for an Art-icle (pun intended) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@emma-flournoy I have a friend who’s nuts about Monsters Inc. I recently finished a Monsters Inc. themed Christmas card for her. Do you like the prequel, Monsters University?
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@ethryndal @kate-flournoy @emma-flournoy @dragon-snapper *innocently checks e-mail this morning* *gasps* *faints* NINETY-SEVEN UNREAD MESSAGES! You successfully gave Aberdeen a mini heart attack. Dee-Dee is giving him her paint pills to relieve the pain.
So who won the gif war?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Article Question in the forum Fantasy 9 years ago
@warrioroftherealm Well, I don’t think that any of your readers will blame you for stereotypicalness. After all, ever since LotR, people have viewed Elves and Orcs through that lens. Personally, I find it distracting if the races are too out of range, so to speak. Definitely do what King @daeus said, and deepen the cultures, but otherwise, I don’t…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@ethryndal Yes. I is a Samwise. @winter-rose is Frodo and I am Samwise and Dragon Snapper. 😀
*melts your chair* *forgives you for calling me a kid* *flies off with a Loki-ish grin*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Ethryndal The Internet is really creepy when you think of it. XD
Very fortunate indeed. I like the glimpses I see of this world-taking-over creep guy. They make me want to watch him. And I will, someday. *wiggles eyebrows*
@Kate-Flournoy OF COURSE. Duh.
But he’s so amazing. It’s really great. SO REAL.
OK, I really need to go to bed. BYE…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Emma-Flournoy We posted at the exact minute. It must be telepathy.
(And he did sort of try to kind of take over the world, so…)
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Shannon Thanks… I think. 😉
@Catwing Call it truce.
@Emma-Flournoy Everyone loves Loki. Therefor, they make gifs about him. Quite good ones, too. Which was fortunate for us.
IT’S GOING TO BE GOOD. Unless it’s not. And then you will probably hear from me, as I turn up on your doorstep, wailing and wringing my hands. Stay tuned. And go watch Loki.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Ethryndal Excellent.
Loki looks such a creep.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Yup, I’m gonna post it again. Silly forum.
GUYS.
@Kate-flournoy @Dragon-Snapper @Emma-Flournoy @Mariposa @Audrey-Caylin @That_writer_Girl_99 @Shannon @Graciegirl @Emily @Delightinlife @DaughteroftheKing
I’M GONNA DO IT. I’M GONNA TAKE A BREAK FROM MY NOVEL.
*promptly dies*
Seriously though, thanks for…*stares at the four pages of lovel…[Read more]
- Load More

