-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
I don’t know what the chosen ones should do, @daeus, but the bumbling henchmen will probably try to poison everyone with coffee. 😂
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@northerner The forum statistics show KP has 482 members (I discovered that information on the main forum page).🙂
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Inspiration for an Art-icle (pun intended) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@emma-flournoy Really? I liked Monsters University as much as Monsters, Inc. Hehe, maybe one of the reasons I liked it was because the ending implied a person doesn’t have to go to college to succeed. Did you know there’s a poster in Randall’s room that says “the winds of change” referencing that remark he made in Monsters, Inc?
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic What Is Your Favourite Tool To Use As A Writer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@emily-d Britt Nicole is one of my favorite music artists! What are your favorite songs of hers? I like Newsboys also. Have you ever listened to any of Mandisa’s songs?
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@aratrea Yay! I hope there’s still some cake left. The site looks awesome! Aberdeen gives you a high…oh…a low five. 😉
However, I noticed the staff and writing team pages look kind of disorganized on the desktop version, like I’m reading a bunch of newspaper ads. And then on the mobile version, the bios are in the wrong order (Michael is way…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@glitter-ocelot My regards for you just went up a notch. 😂
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@Glitter-ocelot ‘Bumbling Henchman’…
That is priceless.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@ethryndal *raises brow* Uh huh….Well, Knight…you can’t call a Chosen One a kid. 😛
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@Aratrea Good grief! I believe he’s rather deserving of that title, then.
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper *sticks out tongue* I said it first. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@ethryndal I was gonna guess that too. XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@aratrea Ooh really?
We shall go on a mighty quest! Though, I am curious as to whom my fellow Chosen One’s are…
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
IT’S SO BEAUTIFUL. Gah!!!
@Aratrea Wait wait wait—let me guess. Kate and Daeus, eh?
-
Ethryndal's profile was updated 9 years ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
Rank is the Chosen One. That too is awesome!
Everyone! I am the Chosen One!
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@aratrea Woohhoooohooohooooooyeahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS AWESOME!
-
Emily D replied to the topic What Is Your Favourite Tool To Use As A Writer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Wow thanks everyone for all your super helpful replies!
@daeus Haha yeah Macs are the best. Ever.
@aratrea @ethryndal Hmm, I might have to check that one out. It sounds great! @kate-flournoy LOL yes that is a big favourite with me too. And friends’ brains can be helpful @perfectfifths
@mariposa Great minds think alike!…[Read more] -
Emily D replied to the topic What Is Your Favourite Tool To Use As A Writer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Wow thanks everyone for all your super helpful replies!
@daeus Haha yeah Macs are the best. Ever.
@artrea @ethryndal Hmm, I might have to check that one out. It sounds great! @kate-flournoy LOL yes that is a big favourite with me too. And friends’ brains can be helpful @perfectfifths
@mariposa Great minds think alike!…[Read more] - Load More
