-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@daeus I don’t want no parliament. It gets stuffy in there.
@corissa-maiden-of-praise @bethanysinkyroses Yeah. It would be like, START HERE part 2. “Hey KaPeeFers! By now we’ve noticed that you’re crazy enough to stay on here, so here’s the reason why frogs like to sit on Josiah’s head and why Daeus likes ice cream and why Stanton is an evil overlord.”
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@Daeus Ooh, Parliament could be fun! Now we’re MPs on KP. XD
*straightens up business-like* What is first on the agenda, your majesty? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@winter-rose I’m writing in my novel, the sequel to Sector One: Insurrection. 😀 I’ll be going on for probably ten more minutes.
@that_writer_girl_99 Nah. You could be a mentor. You are older than I, after all. 😀 -
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@kate-flournoy Well, I don’t know how you shall ever ascend to the throne if we don’t do something with the King… maybe the realm needs a queen for a little while. XD
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper YES!!! We seriously need to give it it’s own spot on the website… it’s the underlying theme of so many inside jokes, that at this point, it should be, like, the initiation for all the new members… XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@kate-flournoy Ooh… *taps finger* We may have a Dragon insurrection of Chosen Ones on our hands.
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Sometimes…I think that the Legend of King Daeus should be put somewhere far more accessible.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@winter-rose I’m still here!
@that_writer_Girl_99 The ranks are based off of the amount of posts you’ve done in all. 😀 -
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@winter-rose Not really… it’s just… have you read the Legend of King Daeus yet?
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@kate-flournoy *startled gasp* We… I had never considered… *strokes chin thoughtfully* Yes, you might be just the rebel the kingdom has been waiting for to strike King Daeus… he’d never suspect a fellow Chosen One… XD
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper That is true… maybe in the next part a rebel should sneak in and temporarily disable the king with a brain-freeze in the most daring attempt to take over the realm the Keepers have ever seen! *shocked gasp* We have plenty of good rebels just lurking about, waiting to strike, I’m sure… *cough* @hope *cough* XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 Byeeeeeeeeeee!!!
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@bethanysinkyroses I believe it’s based off of the amount of posts you’ve done.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 My novel. After writing for a bit, if I get to 1000 words, I’m going to edit my other novel.
So many stories. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@Daeus We could also speak in olde english all the time.
I’m sorry. What was that you said? I was sneezing. I know you didn’t call me kid, cause then it wouldn’t be just your chair that would be melted. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 Hello! *waves*
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise 😛 Don’t give us too much, especially @Daeus. We don’t want him to get a brainfreeze, for then, where would all of our good ideas come from? And who would be left to eat the raspberries? And who…who would be the king?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@winter-rose Frodo! I’m here in just a few moments!
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@aratrea I love this! And chocolate cake is, in the humble opinion of this particular loyal sidekick, one of the most amazing things ever concocted by modern man, so I shall gratefully help myself to a generous portion. Merci beaucoup monsieur! 😀
@winter-rose Definitely! The forum just got about a million times funner… XD
@kate-flournoy @daeus…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@winter-rose Heh heh. You’re the eccentric mentor. Frodo is the mentor…. 😛
@daeus I concur. Ice cream sounds good. 😛 - Load More

