-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@emma-flournoy Ah well, you can pretend that you know who I am. 😛
And this…this is why we must have a KP writing conference.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@clairec I’m pretty sure you are… I can’t wait for the rest to show up! 😀
@winter-rose *is sad for you* Mushrooms are yummy… though my brother once described their flavor as “resembling stale erasers,” so I s’pose they’re just not for everyone. XD
@hope I’m more than willing to be pounced on if you’re going to teach me everything you know and…[Read more] -
Emily D changed their profile picture 9 years ago
-
Emily D replied to the topic What Is Your Favourite Tool To Use As A Writer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@mariposa ARGH I can’t believe this..I just italicised almost everything that I didn’t want to italicise. Drat. Sorry for any confusion 🙁
-
Emily D posted an update 9 years ago
@ingrid Hello Ingrid! I just wanted to say that I read your recently published poem on KP and it was really wonderful. It was gorgeous. 🙂
-
Emily D replied to the topic What Is Your Favourite Tool To Use As A Writer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@mariposa Wow! I love some of the songs from her newest (2016) album…my favourite of her sons are probably Gold, Amazing Life, Through Your Eyes, Heart of Stone (I’ll probably think of way more later when I’ve left the keyboard. *sighs*) and I also really enjoyed Heart of Stone. I like the Newsboys more though to be honest. I love their…[Read more]
-
Emily D changed their profile picture 9 years ago
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@graciegirl That black & white collage is super cool! Many thumbs up.
-
ClaireC replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@Aratrea. Ha ha! Sorry!
@Corissa-maiden-of-praise, Ooooohh! Am I really the first? I didn’t have time to read through this entire thread before Church this morning, so I assumed I wasn’t the first Aussie. @dragon-snapper. You are forgiven. Maybe. If you’re really sorry.
Also can we have some of those blueberry doughnuts? @corissa-maiden-of-praise…[Read more] -
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@emma-flournoy YAY!!! Another eccentric mentor! We need as many of those as we can get. Perhaps we should put all of you on a list and then randomly assign you people to mentor… a new person every week until we get through all the keepers or something. That could be fun. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
Wow. This is pretty cool. And I’m an Eccentric Mentor! 😛 I like it.
CONGRATULATIONS YOU CHOSEN ONES. @Kate-Flournoy @Daeus @Dragon-Snapper I feel privileged that I know two of you in person and the other one not in person but she is still great. YOU PEOPLE ARE AWESOME. Do thee thy chosen things.
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@winter-rose Not any kind in any way? Not on pizza? Have you ever had the morel mushrooms tossed in flour and fried in butter? Those are quite delicious. 😀
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
That’s true, Josiah… we should all realize that and stop tagging whoever starts the discussion we’re in. XD It’s more personal to call them by their names anyway. If we happen to know them. 😉
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Yes! It’s Spanish for nit-picky.
@aratrea Yay! I’ve been eagerly awaiting that feature!
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@winter-rose What’s wrong with mushrooms?!
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@clairec YES!!! I think you’re the first Aussie to arrive, so I extend to you a very hearty welcome! *shakes your hand vigorously* Congratulations on being the first Australian MP to represent KP! (that is way too much fun to say… XD)
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper It’s not only the Aussies… I just realized that since @aratrea is the one who started this forum, he’s getting an email every single time there’s a new post… XD
-
ClaireC replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
Man. I am came to the party late again? I am bad at this.
Love the new website, @aratrea. I’m a Knight in Shining Armour??? Wow, I, um…feel so important! *Whispers* What in the world did I do to deserve that?? Thanks for all the hard work you’ve put into this! 🙂
BTW, @dragon-snapper, @kate-flournoy, @daeus, I used to like you guys…now I’m…[Read more] -
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper @kate-flournoy *scowls* Fine. Vapor-dragons then. *decisive nod*
- Load More
