-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Hi (for the third and probably not the last time) in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@aislinn-mollisong Really? Cool. Aberdeen will have to eat that book. 😉
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@amy-l-klob Hi! Glad to have you here! I’m not into social media either; the only ones I’m on are Instagram and Pinterest. However, my assistant Aberdeen the Authorosaurus (he’s an ink-drinking, book-eating dinosaur) is on Fossilbook and Stomper.
What are your favorite books?
-
Snapper and
NC Stokes are now friends 9 years ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@ethryndal *raises brow* No one can withstand dragon breath.
@daughteroftheking Lived to tell the tale? Is that a cliche I hear? Melt it! Smash ’em boil ’em stick ’em in a stew!
I did melt your chocolate and ice cream and stuff. … -
Snapper and
Joy are now friends 9 years ago -
ClaireC and
Anne of Lothlorien are now friends 9 years ago -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
*dashes in*
Sheesh, I leave for just one week, and when I come back, the forum’s already self-destructing. This is why you guys need me. ( @daughteroftheking And for thine information, dearie, no one is allowed to call @dragon-snapper ‘Kid’ except me. *sniffs indignantly* On account of being an elf and all. I’m the only one who can withstand her…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper I bet your character only needs one bullet. 😉 Have you seen the Andy Griffith show?
@kate-flournoy I love that line and that book picture.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@daughteroftheking *evil dragon laugh*
It’s melt in your mouth chocolate. -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@daughteroftheking *melts your phone and all of your pizza and ice cream*
@that_writer_Girl_99 Mmm…the wind does not control me. I am stronger than that. -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Eek! Far from it. There’s only one of me. But I am of the south…sorta. I’m on that line, ya know? I’m not of the north. Not of the west. Not of the far south. Although I am of the east…
You too? I will melt your chair. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
And then there’s the really annoying character in the Sector One: Insurrection. I introduce, Raruus.

@daeus @kate-flournoy @mariposa @daughteroftheking @corissa-maiden-of-praise @catwing @aislinn-mollisong @jane-maree
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Hi (for the third and probably not the last time) in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@joy-Schmidt Hello! Since I’m one of the more recent forum members, you probably don’t know me, so hi! Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosarus (he’s a book-eating ink-drinking dinosaur from the createtus period), greet you!
What are your favorite hobbies?
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper Cool! I want to see more of this character. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 9 years ago
@catwing 😀 Glad you like it…well, love it. 😉 She was really fun to draw too. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@aratrea I side with you.
HEAR YE HEAR YE!
NO ONE SHALL MARKET JOSIAH’S 8YR.OLD BOOK OR ELSE YOU WILL FACE THE WRATH OF DRAGON SNAPPER OF THE SOUTH. YOUR CHAIR WILL BE MELTED AND YOUR PHONES CONFISCATED.THANK YOU MUCHLY.
Signed, Dragon Snapper, KP chief of security.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@aislinn-mollisong Ooh, pretty…love the green. Theron’s colors are all over the place.
Leaf Boy. 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi (for the third and probably not the last time) in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@joy-schmidt Hi hi and hi! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@daeus 😀 Maybe Theron’s life motto should be ‘gone fishin’. 😛 That, or something to do with ice cream. Ice cream noodles?
@kate-flournoy He’s certainly one of my happier characters. -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
One of the judges in the bible was left-handed and because of it, he defeated the evil king Eglon.
- Load More

