-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@kballen Hi! Are you joining me? 😀
I’m working on my WIP, on a very slow and very annoying sequence on scenes. It’ll pick up eventually, but these humps are…hard to get over. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g @jessi-rae @epicaddie2 @anyoneelse I’m on.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@jane-maree *grabs pizza on the way out and munches on it happily*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@seekjustice @jane-maree @salome01w4g We were a lively bunch tonight. 😛 I wrote 339 (ew) and finished editing 1/3 of a chapter! Adios amigos!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Inspirational Songs and Music Videos in the forum Music 9 years ago
Hey people! A good song for writing (in my opinion) is Time by Hans Zimmer –from Inception, an awesome movie (also in my opinion). It starts out very quiet, but it builds! And power!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@jane-maree Just curious…you wouldn’t happen to have some pizza would you? 😀
-
Mariposa Aristeo and
Emily D are now friends 9 years ago -
Snapper and
Emily D are now friends 9 years ago -
Emily D replied to the topic What Is Your Favourite Tool To Use As A Writer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Annnnd…I am so sorry. Oops…😑
-
Emily D replied to the topic What Is Your Favourite Tool To Use As A Writer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
. @reaganramm Good stuff…I keep thinking that I have to go and check Scrivener out as so many people have recommended it. Must do that! 😄[Read more]
@mariposa. Yes, thank you I will check the Mandisa song out. And I really like all of those songs too! 😆@joy. Great! Especially Youtube: epic free music!!! 😜 And I love medieval music too, though I’ve… -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g @seekjustice @jane-maree I’m here! Write/edit time!
-
Snapper and
Joseph Darkgrate are now friends 9 years ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing Oh dear. It ate him…
I’ve got to go now. I edited quite a bit. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing Maybe to Jack it would appear that the flashlight appeared out of nowhere? Like, he can’t see the fairy yet, because he doesn’t know they exist. He doesn’t believe in them yet?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing Gotta love the humor! 😛
Hey catwing, go outline. 😉
Suddenly, a flashlight appeared out of nowhere. Jack put his hand on his head, clenching at his hair! “Goodness me! A flashlight! My requests have been answered!”
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing Yes! Isn’t editing so much fun!
I’m going through and killing all the telling, and making my sarcastic character ten times as snarky. It’s awesome. 😛 I’m about 16, maybe 17% through with editing. Making progress. 😀
I’ve been able to incorporate world building too, which I decided to do after I wrote the book. *hides under piles of…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing Hiya! I’m editing too!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g @that_writer_Girl_99 Time for dinner! Have fun with ethics and novels that don’t want to be written! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 That sounds…difficult. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 *pats shoulder*

What’s ethics?
- Load More
