-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing *stands in front of the class and whiteboard*
If we started out with eight pieces of pizza *draws a strange drawing of a pizza* then the cat eats one *draws a cat with wings eating pizza*, how much is left for the dragon? *draws a picture of a dragon begging for pizza* -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jane-maree *takes all the pizza*
@catwing I is the fiery friend. *grins* -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jane-maree @catwing I’ll join you guys!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking What I actually do is use ‘Cut’ to snip out the picture I want then treat it as a photo.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper The grammar fairies are having heart attacks.
@That_Writer_girl_99 Cool! Thanks!
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Guys! Look, I made a thing. This is not my protagonist, but she’s another (very cool) personage that I’m having fun with. (*cough cough* Can you say antagonist?)

@Emma-Flournoy This is the one who’s character page you were snooping on. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
aislinn-mollisong *headdesks with you* Tell me about it.
You know that you’re a writer when you realize that I’ve been saying ‘your’ instead of ‘you’re this whole time and feel terrible. -
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Oooo….she’s saying it. Which makes it even more awesome!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Salutations, writers. I'm Xonos Darkgrate. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong It’s actually been done before. The Eragon series was done by a homeschooled teen of 15.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
*pokes head in momentarily*
Hey…the topic is getting pretty long, and it freaks out whenever I try to click on it…so someone might want to make a new one…
*disappears* -
Snapper replied to the topic Salutations, writers. I'm Xonos Darkgrate. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
*silently creeps in and listens because she wants to be published too but is younger than most peoples as well*
*bookmarks page* -
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@shannon Yay! *fistpump* I love her too. 😀
@jessi-rae Indeed. *ponders thoughtfully* Very intriguing. 😛
@mariposa ikr? 😀 She absolutely loves color and flowers and everything pretty.
@ingridrd Thanks!
@that_writer_Girl_99 Excellent question…I’ll have to consider giving it a significance. You’ve got my gears turning now. 😀 -
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper Ooh! And a hibiscus! My favorite flower besides plumerias!
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper “Just because I’m kidnapping you doesn’t mean you need to starve to death.”
Awesome line.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
And this one is for the sequel to Sector One: Insurrection.
Her name is Dyemon.
And she’s awesome.

-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing To be honest, I want to read it too. *sigh* Now I have to finish writing this trilogy to get there….
Little details: There’s a hat, a jet and a party.
Eventually, it will have beta-readers. Eventually… -
Emily D posted an update 8 years, 11 months ago
@rolena-hatfield Hiya! How are you? I keep missing you! And I am SO sorry I only saw the post you sent me recently… 🙁 What have you been up to? 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@mariposa So glad you asked! 😀
It’s a Utopian Science Fiction, the setting is Earth in the 22nd century. -
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper Cool! What genre is this new book idea? 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
You guys these are so awesome!!! Great job all!
*steeples fingers* And now thou have all inspired me to make another.
I give you a collage for a new book which will be a standalone that I probably won’t get to until next year (AAAAHHHH WHY? GRR!) Anyway, yes. I absolutely cannot wait to write it and I think it’ll probably be my most thematically…[Read more] - Load More

@emily-d Hey!!! I’m doing well! (especially since I’ve had more time to write lately 🙂 ) I miss our chats! We haven’t talked in a while. 🙁 Well, currently my life consists of babysitting, writing for my new blog, directing a Cinderella musical and squeezing writing my novel in where I can 🙂
What’s new with you?! Been writing much?
Hey! Wow sounds busy…and diverse! Would you mind passing on the link to your blog? I’d love to see it!
I’ve been schooling…As for writing, I’m doing some brainstorming/outlining K. M. Weiland style for my first novel! So excited! 🙂 🙂 🙂
Sure! https://rolenahatfield.com/
Ooo… brainstorming and outlining! I’ve heard lots of great things about K.M. Weiland, but have never frequented her blog. 🙂
Are you reading anything good right now? I’m posting about a good read I recently read on my blog this Sat. 🙂 Right now though, I’m reading a witty book called “The Penderwicks on…[Read more]
@rolena-hatfield Thanks! I’ll check it out!
Yeah, K. M. Weiland’s outlining stuff is SO good-none of those horrid Roman numeral scene lists. *shudders* 🙁 I can’t bear those things. How ’bout you?
I actually had a tab open with her site, so I’ll post the link. Hope that’s all good. 🙂
Tada!
https://www.helpingwritersbecomeauthors.com
@emily-d Roman numeral scene lists?! *shivers* Never seen one of those, but it sounds awful! Like mixing math and writing. I read a book like that once for school. Not my fave book by far. :p
Thanks for the link! I’ve been on her site a bit, but haven’t read many posts. *addstolisttodo*
Hey @rolena-hatfield ! I checked out your blog and it’s lovely. Well done! 🙂 🙂
Aww! Thanks! It’s been a fun adventure with many surprises and blessings.
Guess what?! It snowed here yesterday and the day before! But not enough to cover the ground. Just enough to see without having to get a magnifying glass out. :p Now all I wanna do is get out the Christmas music and lights and drink coffee while reading a book. 🙂
Snow! Wow! It doesn’t snow here in W. A. 🙁
Ah, well then, you’ll just have to come visit me 😉
@rolena-hatfield *high five* *scrolls through available dates in calendar* ;P Just LOVE that newest blog post! Keeping my on track-I needed that. Thanks! 🙂
Aww! I’m so honored you read my blog 🙂 Believe me, I need my posts as reminders to keep on track soooo much.
Hey, are you doing NaNoWrMo? 😀