-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@xonos-darkgrate @allison-grace @winter-rose @that_writer_girl_99 @catwing @epicaddie2 I’ll be here for a bit characterizing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Another one by Snapper? What?
Well, I couldn’t resist. You all are a bad influence on someone who should be writing instead of spending an hour on these things.
This one is for the last book of the trilogy, the problem child, but I finally found a plot for it!!!!
So here it is.
@ingridrd @jessi-rae @winter-rose @daughteroftheking @kate-flou…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Is This Any Good? in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@daeus Well…you said that you were going to write it as if it were his diary. I think it would be just as fine without. It’s seems as if the dates are extra. Write it in first person, but not as if he’s writing in his diary. … Also, I didn’t think that you’d go through different parts of his diary when I wrote that…and I also forgot that…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper Neat! I like that quote about her heart being a flower.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago

This one is for Tallore too, but it defines him a bit more. @mariposa @shannon @emily @kate-flournoy @catwing @ingridrd @daughteroftheking @jessi-rae
And don’t forget that’s he’s Dyemon’s brother.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Problem Child in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Man with a gun…mysterious catwing with a gun. That would be creepy. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Is This Any Good? in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@daeus Hey! That is a pretty neat concept! I love how he gets to be the heroes neighbor. That’s awesome.
I agree with @perfectfifths that you should continue this, however, I think it’d be better if you didn’t write it from the perspective of his diary, and instead just his POV, first person.
But that’s it really. Otherwise I love it!
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 11 months ago
Why is it that all of the famous authors have to have a J starting their first name? J.R.R. Tolkien, John Flanagan, J.K. Rowling, Jennifer A. Nielsen…
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Problem Child in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
*double facepalm* And I used the wrong form of ‘your’. My apologies, grammar fairies.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Problem Child in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
Why do I always forget about my own topics? *facepalm*
So first off @daeus You’re point about the lessons to be learned does open up a lot. I planned the second book by plotting out the theme first…I guess I should do that again, just for a national scale. And indeed it works very well. And usually, I would plot it out from beginning to end, I…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Ethryndal OH that makes sense too…yeah. Whenever I see fancy dresses in non-fantasy looking collages, I automatically think steam-punk because where else would dresses be worn? 😛 But no, that fits too.
Come to think of it, she’s only that evil 60% of the time.
I’m glad to hear it. 😂
She sounds seriously intriguing though.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy Actually… no, no it’s not. More like fairytale. She’s a stepsister. (Whether it gave that impression or not… I kinda forgot about creating a proper atmosphere.)
Come to think of it, she’s only that evil 60% of the time. I suppose the collage caught her at a bad moment.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Ethryndal Ohh. Whoa. She looks to be a character all right. Vena LaVere? Right? The name FITS.
Is the genre steam-punk-y? That’s sorta what it feels like, with that dress and the bottle (be it filled with caustic wit or anything else). -
Ethryndal replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
This is the thing about Kingdom Pen: You go forever thinking someone is 18, but it turns out, they’re actually twelve or something. This has happened to me on multiple occasions.
-
Snapper replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@xonos-darkgrate I think the youngest person we have is 13–that’s how old I was when I joined but then time happened so now I’m older…. XD
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@ethryndal I don’t think I want to meet your…er…other very cool personage. 😉
@dragon-snapper Cool!
@daughteroftheking I love all the photos in your collage. It reminds me of beauty and the beast. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong …I guess I just have a lot of sidekicks. 😀
@catwing 😀 *chairs sit there, awaiting destruction*
@jane-maree *resists taking it all*
Goodnight guys! I’m headed out now! -
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago

This is for Tallore, Dyemon’s brother. He’s sort of important.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong
*redoes last part of math section*
If the cat takes one piece of pizza, *redraws cat with wings taking a piece of pizza that is as big as it is* how much is left for The Loyal Sidekick and the Chosen One *draws two adventurers with capes*? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
- Load More


Add James Riley to that list. (Not famous. I don’t think. But really good.) XD That’s funny.