-
Mariposa Aristeo changed their profile picture 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@photobloggergal Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!! (Rhyme intended.) My name is Dekreel. 😉
I’m just going to throw you my favorite names of all time:
Boys:
- Victor
- Tristan
- Toby
- Tyler
- James
- Jason
Girls:
- Piper
- Julia
- Nyssa
- Phoebe
- Lauryne
- Rose
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@jessi-rae @emily Thank you!!! 😊
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
Hi, @photobloggergal! Welcome to the forum! Are you a pirate (I see you like to shoot canons)? 😜
I’ve found that the best way to find a name is by purchasing a baby name book. I have one with 5,000+ names and I get over 50 percent of my characters’ names from that. How would the gender affect the plot? If it won’t, then just have the baby be the…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Anyone interested in beta-reading a novella? in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@Northerner Righto.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Anyone interested in beta-reading a novella? in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
Hey, @Northerner, I’m not doing either NaNo or Rooglewood. I can beta-read for you.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Thanks, @aislinn-mollisong!
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Here’s one for my short story, The Legend of Dragonwood.

-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Now that I can directly upload images, I am celebrating by posting a collage I made for my favorite movie company, Pixar. 🙂

-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy That quote is beautiful!
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Scott Gustafson in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy So I just went and looked him up, and… just…

I’m feeling a rare burst of inspiration right now.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy *insane cackling* The infamous Denholm, is it? Very cool. I love the quote.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic New things in the forum Announcements 8 years, 11 months ago
Well gosh, this is great. No more awful picture uploading!
@dragon-snapper Is your bio really *melts chair*? Excuse me while I go die laughing…
-
Snapper replied to the topic New things in the forum Announcements 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing @emily @seekjustice
Suddenly, the forum ran out of chairs! *gasp*@allison-grace BOOOOOOTS! Yeeesss. 😀 *thumbs up* Go Jedi!
-
Snapper replied to the topic New things in the forum Announcements 8 years, 11 months ago
Ack! What happened?
-
Joy replied to the topic New things in the forum Announcements 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara XD That’s a great picture! I suppose I DO need to read that book…
-
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
And I also saw
Only four syllables in
Six syllables
But, @catwing, I wish
That we quarrel no longer.
It’s a silly fight!
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Ohh, I have a prayer request! My Dad has been out of a steady, full-time job for… almost two years. He still has a couple “pop-up” jobs, and Mom has taken up a part-time job. We have been financially shaky for a long time. So, you know, pray that Dad finds a job, or at least that we find some more money. 🙂
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@theacornman Whoa. I’ll definitely be praying. It is an amazing opportunity.
-
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Well it seems, @catwing,
Either one of us is wrong,
Or we’re just different
I guess that makes sense;
You’re a flying cat, and I’m
A fox-like creature
- Load More
