-
Snapper and
photobloggergal are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily-d I have a friend who loves the Wars of the Realm series. It’s kind of funny, but I was picturing Sigmund Brouwer as an old time author from a long time ago, then I looked him up and saw the Robot Wars series and I was like, “Nope, definitely not from the 1800’s.” 😜 I guess because Sigmund seems like an old fashioned name to me.
I haven…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Thank you @ingridrd! 🙂
-
Emily D replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Hi!
Yes…I’m back! Just wondering: have any of you listened to music by The Afters? 🙂
-
Emily D replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@perfectfifths @mariposa @salome01w4g @ck4always @catwing @emily @rolena-hatfield
Okay…so my favourite out of all of Chuck Black’s books that I’ve ever heard or listened to is definitely Wars of the Realm. Please read them!!!!!! They’re one of my favourite series. They’re not fantasy, only there is a dragon creature in it, but it’s more sc…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Good Evening in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking Yeah me too. They make some great music. Have you ever seen them in concert? I haven’t but really want to
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g Nine years! *cringes* I have never heard of that happening before! I’m glad he has a job!
Anyway, thanks for your prayers! *gives fanged, sincere smile*
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@theacornman @catwing Thank you for your prayers!
-
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@perfectfifths nice one!
With the clear exception:
It’s not a haiku!
Well, it’s still okay!
I agree with Mollisong
Hats off! Paws on heart!
-
Joy changed their profile picture 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g Oh that’s horrible! I will pray and ask my family to pray too! *hugs*
-
Joy and
Naomi H are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic Presque Vu in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily, @ingridrd, @jane-maree
Relatable. All of it. The worst part is when I’m trying to think of the word, and there’s like a little light that flickers in your mind and you go, “Wait… it’s coming to me!” And then it’s gone instantly!!! *pulls hair*
-
Joy replied to the topic Good Evening in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@jbb Ooh, I also love TobyMac and Hollyn! Or did I already tell you that… XD
@dragon-snapper I think it’s fettuchini, but I’m not sure – they all taste the same to me!
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Thanks! 😊
@daughteroftheking Aw, thanks! 🙂 Do you have a favorite Pixar movie? Mine is Inside Out.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Catwing If I get that response from you every time I melt a chair, then excellent. 🙂
And no. Of course I’m not. Never. *shakes head*
*flies off on a chair melting, ice cream eating frenzy*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Need Volunteers for a Secret KP Project in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aratrea Well, I won’t be able to do it. There is the ‘live’ factor, but I’m also extremely busy. Also, I don’t think I’m ready for others to read this half of my first draft yet. Suffice it to say *facepalm* Good luck finding guinea pigs! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Good Evening in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel Marinara, definitely, although alfredo is great too. Favorite noodle? Mine’s probably angel hair.
-
Joy replied to the topic Good Evening in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper Italian! *drools* What’s your favorite pasta sauce. Mine’s alfredo 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Presque Vu in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@shannon That happens to me, too! The thesaurus just doesn’t always work! It’s so annoying.
@perfectfifths Oh, wow! *bookmarks website* That is probably one of the best things I have ever seen! Thanks, Louise!!
- Load More
