-
Ethryndal started the topic Can it Possibly have been a Year? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
My dear KaPeefer friends…
This is it. One year ago today, my shaking fingers typed out a vague and slightly snarky introduction letter. I didn’t say much, but what I did say, I endeavored to make it sound smart. (I failed.) I signed it “Ethryndal”. I didn’t half know who she was, but she sounded nice, and she sounded like me.
My finger hovered…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy posted an update 8 years, 11 months ago
@Ethryndal *poke* Happy first KeePerVersary. 😉
-
Snapper and
Lillian Parks are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Emily D replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g How depressing. *drops shoulders and wipes away a tear* 🙁
@perfectfifths Okay, maybe I should check them out! 🙂
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Phew! That’s alright then. 😉
@emily *slaps icepack on massive egg-shaped bump on head* Thanks for that! 😀
Also, this is kind of random, but do any of you like or maybe heard of …[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g I’m glad you have friends who are so willing to help! *brainstorms a Bible verse…* This came to mind:
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition with Thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Christi-Eaton WHOA, those are adorable! Great job. I love the crooked angle of the shop.
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g Hey! How’s it going finding a place to live?? I have been praying! 😘
-
Snapper's profile was updated 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic War-Torn City in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@shannon 😛
We have chairs the same way the First Order still has computer consuls. 1800-KYLO-INSURED

-
Snapper replied to the topic War-Torn City in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Thanks for your input! I think it sorta does have to do with the government, but I’m not sure how yet.
@shannon (You’re back!) Well, it’s a pretty big ghost town, but that’s definitely what it is…minus the tumbleweeds and self-playing pianos. And yes, I’m going to make the soil useless too. *nods* I think…
-
Snapper replied to the topic War-Torn City in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@princessfoo Yes! Go Star Trek! 😛 so, my first idea was actually a nuclear wasteland, then I realized that because my characters have to go through the city, it wouldn’t make sense. They’d melt. :O The Genre is sci-fi, set in the future of earth, 22nd century.
@emily Actually, the giant sinkhole is really helpful. I’m going to use that somewhere. 😀
-
Snapper started the topic War-Torn City in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
So, I have an idea for a story, but I need a reason for this one aspect.
Why would a city be abandoned after a war. Like a huge city, with a population of a couple million. Why would it be abandoned, and why would it stay abandoned for 15+ years. Ideas? Brainstorm? Throw it at me.
@daeus @mark-kamibaya @kate-flournoy @catwing @aratrea @emily @la…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Ah ah! Five is even better! Eleven is so… undignified!
-
Emily D replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Hey everyone!
@perfectfifths That’s great! He’s a great author. Did your brother like them? 🙂
@mariposa Yeah, I so get that. It’s a very unusual name. 🙂 (Nice new poem BTW!) I used to be, like, “Is that actually a pen name?!?!?”
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Yes! You don’t? *sad and dejected face* 🙁
@CK4always *high five* I love it…[Read more]
-
Emily D replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Hey everyone!
@perfectfifths That’s great! He’s a great author. Did your brother like them? 🙂
@mariposa Yeah, I so get that. It’s a very unusual name. 🙂 (Nice new poem BTW!) I used to be, like, “Is that actually a pen name?!?!?”
@silverclaw-bonnet-folly Yes! You don’t? *sad and dejected face* 🙁
@CK4always *high five* I love it…[Read more]
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I have to ask, did you draw your profile pic? Or at least, where did you get it?
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you identify the three C’s of writing: chocolate, coffee and cookies.
You know you’re a writer when time-change gives you a definite advantage.
You know you’re a writer when you decide that 100,000 words is much better than writing 80,000 words.
You know you’re a writer when you come up with you know when you’re…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy posted an update 8 years, 11 months ago
@Christi-Eaton How’re things going for you?
-
@emma-flournoy Hey love! Everything is going well. I’m ready for Christmas break already. Everything has been so busy with papers due and exams. I’m super thrilled because I’m picking up my children’s book again and now am finally working on a couple illustrations. I only have a tiny bit, but I’ll throw them on a thread and tag you in them 🙂
-
Hey, that’s great! I’m going to hop over and see ’em now. 😀
-
@emma-flournoy I’m glad you like them 🙂 How’ve you been otherwise?
-
Well, I was going to tell you I’ve been doing well, but since you asked, sickness has hit, along with a bunch of hypersensitive achiness and a cracking headache. Sooo, I’m technically not doing too well. 😛 But OTHER THAN THAT, I’m doing pretty well, all things considered. Enjoying the switch to long-sleeves and being thankful for fireplaces. ;)…[Read more]
-
-
-
-
-
Snapper and
Naomi H are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
- Load More

Eerp! *showers glitter* THANK YOUUUU! I was wondering if I’d get some sort of missive like this from you… You don’t disappoint. 🙂
*pokes back*
😀 😀 😀