-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
*waves hand slowly in front of eyes* You will read The Count of Monte Cristo. It is the book you’re looking for. *Silently raises hood of black cloak* *walks away mysteriously*
@supermonkey42 You are not the droid we’re looking for. *waves hand dramatically* Move along.
-
Snapper replied to the topic How would you start a riot? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Snapper and
DragonGeek are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
Hey fellow ENFJ! 😉 I am an ENFJ as well, Dragon Snapper, or D.G., if you want, for short. Although people have called me Snapper before. 🙂
So, henchman, what’s your favorite food? (Don’t worry, you’ll graduate soon enough.)
Welcome to KP; I look forward to seeing you around!
-
Emily D replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily  Great!  Have you heard these?
*3 AM phone call*..”Hey are you asleep?”…”Noooo, I’m skydiving…” Â Â
Don’t judge a book by its cover. Â My math textbook had a picture of someone enjoying themselves on it. Â I did not enjoy myself at all…
And I so relate to this one:
You text me, I respond in 15 seconds, then apparently you die of ex…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Can it Possibly have been a Year? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper XD Not that kind of frog. The natural frogs are good. Like Frog and Toad, you know? I like Frog. He’s an ENFJ. Or an INFJ. He’s nice either way. And Josiah the Wiser’s pet isn’t bad.
*cough* I said it because she was speaking French (Bonjour!), and French people are commonly (or were, and maybe just by Brits…) known as Frogs.…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Can it Possibly have been a Year? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@lifeofkatie *eats all the ice cream*
@emma-flournoy I won’t tell Josiah what you said about frogs. *mourns over frogs*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writing Romance in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
My point is based on a principle I’m going to call Daeus’ principle just to stroke my vanity. This principle states that if you know at a certain point in your story you can get a reaction out of your reader, do not have any of your characters react at that point or the reader will not react. For instance, if you think you can get your rea…
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Can it Possibly have been a Year? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Ethryndal This place would not be the same if you had not come. Nor all the peeps on it. NOPE. So we can all applaud God with a fury for what He’s put together.
And it’s really great on the writing side of things too. 😛 Because it’s wonderful to know how to write well, and KP sure does brilliantly putting out the learning.
*poke*…[Read more]
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragongeek Aha! Your cover image is Toothless!!! AWESOME!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Can it Possibly have been a Year? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ethryndal First off, I’ve been meaning to say this.

Secondly,
YOU’VE BEEN ON FOR A YEAR?!! A YEAR ALREADY! SWEET!

-
Ethryndal replied to the topic *bursts in in an explosion of confetti* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@Dragongeek Eerp! You like Tolkien! You’ve earned my respect forever.
UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE… @That_Writer_Girl_99 …
Your views on Marvel have earned even greater respect from me. Because…
*screams louder* YES YES YES, CAPTAIN AMERICA FOREVER!!! Ooh, I just saw Spiderman Homecoming for the first time, and SHEESH! I actually cried. (Something…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Can it Possibly have been a Year? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@That_writer_Girl_99 *inspects fingernails* Hmmm… what’s that you say, dearie?
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Because I promised I would… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy I’ve just gotta say, your blog is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. SO. PRETTY.
Aaaand I second Elizabeth’s query…
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Can it Possibly have been a Year? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago

@Emily Aw, you’re so sweet. It’s been nice knowing you too. 🙂
Now stop crying on me. I can’t handle all these tears. 😉
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic *bursts in in an explosion of confetti* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
Greetings, @DragonGeek! Welcome to the Kingdom! What’s your opinion on Tolkien?
And look, full disclaimer here: You said the word “Marvel”, so whatever follows isn’t my fault, BUT…
*screams* WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE SUPERHERO? WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE? WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT LOKI? HOW ‘BOUT THE WINTER SOLDIER? IS JOHANN SCHMIDT TOTALLY COMING…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Can it Possibly have been a Year? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Graciegirl *grins like a loon* Aw, thanks for popping back in. Long live the Zikers.
@Kate-Flournoy *coughs**straightens jacket**awkwardly pats your head* Well. *cough* Don’t get sappy on me, dear. It isn’t becoming on anyone.

Beautiful use of a gif. This is why we’re friends. XD
@That_Writer_Girl_99 It’s just better. Better than…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic *bursts in in an explosion of confetti* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
Oh, and good choice with TSFH! Yeah, there name is awful, but the music is great. So I call them TSFH. Have you heard any Audiomachine songs?
-
Snapper replied to the topic *bursts in in an explosion of confetti* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragongeek Awesome name. I myself am Dragon Snapper, pleased to meet your confetti-filled acquaintance. 😀
What’s your favorite … um … *tries to think of an original question*
Meh, forget that.
What’s your least favorite book? I personally can’t stand the Incredible Journey. Or, what was that other book? Ah, the Glass Sentence. I also…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Can it Possibly have been a Year? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus Oh, I forgot to mention that. Yes, it is with deep sadness and terrible, aching regret that I must inform you…
I’m not leaving. Don’t worry. 😉
- Load More

