-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@seekjustice A fact for which you’ll do well to remember. *snobby elven sniff*
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@Seekjustice I have literally no clue what this conversation is about, but I have been summoned from the great depths of the… deep… and I feel it my duty to make my opinions on this subject clear:
Legolas is awesome.
Elves, in general, are awesome.
That is the beginning and end of the discussion. Thus says the official KP elf.
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia Sorry, have never seen or read the LOTR… I’ve read the Hobbit though. I’m planning on reading LOTR soon
-
Mariposa Aristeo and
Sierra are now friends 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Joy and
Alia are now friends 8 years, 10 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@perfectfifths Haha no. It’s actually the Dr Who movie. …Come to think of it, who was going to guess that?!
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel My favorite is Inside Out, then probably Up. 🙂
-
Mariposa Aristeo and
Ethryndal are now friends 8 years, 10 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic Can it Possibly have been a Year? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Oh, @ethryndal!! Glad we could make a difference! It really made a difference for me too when I first came on — a month ago! *glances at calendar* Ooh, make that a day short of a month! I will need some catching up! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@mariposa Pixar is awesome. What is your favorite Pixar movie? I think mine is Finding Dory, followed closely by Inside Out and WALL-E
-
Joy and
Sam Kowal are now friends 8 years, 10 months ago -
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
Thanks @dekreel! Pixar is great, isn’t it?
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Can it Possibly have been a Year? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
CONGRATULATIONS @ethryndal! The KP forum wouldn’t be the same without you! Thank you for being such an awesome forum member! I hope you will shower us with glitter for many years to come! 🙂
Sorry for being so late to the party; life has been hectic these last couple of weeks (you may have noticed my absence from Instagram lately), but I should be…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose Well, luckily I am (finally) starting to figure out what to do. Now I need a plot. Badly.
Are you working on something?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose Also I need to find a name for my villain. He’s based off of writer’s block. Any ideas? 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose Nope, but I’m making notes. It’s very complicated to sort out. Like there are places like Aethasia and Allore and Araluen that are from books or that other people have created, and they aren’t part of the Kingdom of Pen (where the KPA is set). So I’m trying to sort that out. It’s still fun, and I’m still very excited about the project!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose Hi!! How are you doing? I’m working on my KPA.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Anyone else wanna join us?
@sam-kowal @jane-maree @seekjustice @radically-surrendered @winter-rose
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Hello, @waterlily! Am I too late?
-
Joy and
Destiny are now friends 8 years, 10 months ago - Load More
