-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@ingridrd Oh, a Christmas party sounds like a great idea! And I shall take some of your chocolate. 😜
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@christi-eaton I’m glad I got your day off to a good start. I figured all you hardworking staff deserved a song dedicated to y’all. 🙂 I asked Rolena if you guys had any funny nicknames I could use for this song, and when she said you didn’t, I was presented with the challenge of creating some (which included the task of studying all the staff’s b…[Read more]
-
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic Short Story Critique? *hopeful glance around* in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@ingridrd Aww, thanks! And thank you for your comment! It was much needed 😀
-
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic Short Story Critique? *hopeful glance around* in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Thanks so much! I’ll keep that in mind as I edit it.
@supermonkey42 Thank you 🙂
@jane-maree Thank you for your comments! They’ve helped so much! 😀
-
Emily D replied to the topic Character Naming Help!! in the forum Characters 8 years, 10 months ago
@leumeister  I would pick Iridian, Raphael, and Lachlan 🙂
-
Emily D replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@inkling-for-Christ Ha!  I just saw that we recommended the same book.  That’s funny.  Fellow writer, we must be on the same page 😉
-
Emily D replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@salome01w4g  Hey Hannah!  So, I’m pretty sure that you’ve left the library by now 😉 but I thought that I’d jump in and share.  I LOVE historical fiction!!  The Winds of Light series by Sigmund Brouwer are awesome (though they’re called Merlin’s Immortals now I think, they’ve been reprinted).  I have to agree with Shannon though and say that so f…[Read more]
-
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@xonos-darkgrate I think I recognize the second one from the Avengers: Infinity War trailer… Is it Thanos? And is three Ultron? I’m not sure though. My Avengers knowledge is a bit rusty 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@mariposa Well, sci-fi doesn’t have anything to do with KP, soooooooooo…
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jane-maree Everything to do with KP is always the bestistiest. 🙂
@dekreel Believe it or not, I actually wrote this before you posted your sci-fi inspired 12 days of Christmas. 😉 But I’m glad you liked it anyways (yours is a different theme so it should still have plenty of thunder still in it). 🙂
@the-real-kapeefer I am honored, truly honored…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@mariposa AAAH! Don’t steal my thunder!!!!
It’s still awesome! 😉
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@graciegirl We are sorely addicted to this kingdom, aren’t we? We will stop at nothing! 😉
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@aratrea *bows*
Does that mean Daniel is going to sing this when he goes caroling? 😜
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@theliterarycrusader Most certainly. 😜
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@theliterarycrusader Because, like a fairy godmother, you’re suddenly there and poof! All mistakes are fixed.
-
Mariposa Aristeo started the topic 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Sorry, my post vanished so I had to resubmit it.
On the first day of Christmas, the DeGraafinator gave to me, Daniel sipping sweet tea
On the second day of Christmas, Stormpoofer gave to me, 2 bloody pages
On the third day of Christmas, Macaroni gave to me, 3 ramen noodles
On the fourth day of Christmas, Mountain Stanton gave to me, 4 pounds of…[Read more] -
Mariposa Aristeo started the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
On the first day of Christmas, the DeGraafinator gave to me, Daniel sipping sweet tea
On the second day of Christmas, Stormpoofer gave to me, 2 bloody pages
On the third day of Christmas, Macaroni gave to me, 3 ramen noodles
On the fourth day of Christmas, Mountain Stanton gave to me, 4 pounds of poison (A.K.A. coffee)
On the fifth day of…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic Short Story Critique? *hopeful glance around* in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk *grins ear to ear* This is so sweet!! Let’s see… I like how you set the scene, but I also think you should spend more time talking about what the narrator is thinking. It’s a little idle right now, talking mostly about the things going on around her. It’s still awesome though! Also, “a while” is one word: “awhile.” 🙂
Nice job!! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@xonos-darkgrate My dad was laid off too! We’re in this together!! 😁😉 Anyways, yeah I’ll definitely pray for you!
-
SleepwalkingMK started the topic Short Story Critique? *hopeful glance around* in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
Hello! I was wondering if anyone would like to read over a little short story I wrote for a Christmas contest. (The criteria for the contest are: “anything Christmasy” and “under 800 words.”) This story is about 600 words. This is the link (I’m not sure if it would all fit in this text box): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B0-tYspZd5NDCmeDdp6C8…[Read more]
- Load More
