-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel @daughteroftheking @alia Guys… I already took over the world.
Too late. 😉
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas with Every Christmas Card I Write in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal Thank you! 😊
Oh, yes, please snap a picture of your card—I’d love to see it!!! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Well, everyone’s either asleep, or gone to school. So I’m gonna sign off… 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia Ohh, okay I understand!
Hmmm…
*cues insanely dramatic Dr Who music* *smoke billows from the door as you enter*
How’s that? 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal LOL yeah I’ve been glaring down my essay for days! I finally actually did something with it just yesterday
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal @dragon-snapper @audrey-caylin @others
Heya! I’m writing! I think I’ll be working on the KPA. Or the DWN…*shrug*
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
@singforjoy Psst, love your profile pic!!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Another Question in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal I fear only for your sake. *arches brow*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Another Question in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Emily D posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
Hey y’all! Have any of you read The King’s Fifth by Scott O’Dell? @rolena-hatfield @dragon-snapper @mariposa @emily @ingridrd
-
No, I have not. I have read Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O’Dell though. What is The King’s Fifth about?
-
No, I haven’t read anything by Scott O’Dell. What kind of books does he write? 🙂
-
@ingridrd @mariposa @emily Hey! Sorry that I haven’t responded sooner. The King’s Fifth is good. I enjoyed it. It definitely won’t be everyone’s cup of tea, but the writing is fantastic. I love how Scott O’Dell shows the madness of the desire for gold and how it can ruin people’s character. It’s definitely worth reading…We have the audio…[Read more]
-
@emily Sounds great! 🙂
-
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Another Question in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
Admit it, @Dragon-Snapper… You wouldn’t like us if we weren’t obsessed with villains.
*pokes you with fork**disappears in a swirl of glitter and maniacal cackling*
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas with Every Christmas Card I Write in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@Mariposa I absolutely adore the picture of the window and the tree. It’s so… cozy. Makes me feel warm, even though it’s snowing.
I have a thing I might post here, if I can get a picture of it… not technically “Christmas” but it’s wintry, and it’s a card.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien Oh. My. GOODNESS. Excuse me while I die. *dies*
This is just priceless. Totally sums us up. (Haters of coffee… *evil snicker*) (And I love the fact that I went to pose by the tree. Because that’s something I would totally do. XD )
And took himself off//To scan my bookshelves//To psychoanalyze me//Through my reading…
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Hey Kapeefers! No, your eyes don't deceive you… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper YAAAS!!! Legends of King Daeus is becoming a trilogy! I’m so excited. I have no suggestions. Which is probably good, because you seem to have enough already. Though if someone happens to call you a kid at some point (for perfectly justifiable reasons, of course), I wouldn’t complain. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Naming Help!! in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@leumeister YESSS, GO FOR TRISTAN!!
…Sorry *nervous smile*
That sounds awesome! I really want to read it! And YES, definitely touch on the robots, souls and Christ thing! That sounds so heartwarming!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper EEP! So excited! Seeya! *waves essay* *post-it notes fly everywhere*
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey Kapeefers! No, your eyes don't deceive you… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Mine isn’t going to be done in a long time, so you both can post yours first. Just notify me first, in case mine gets done early. Cuz I actually have no idea when it’s going to be finished.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
It’s hopeless to try. *evil laugh* Dragon Snappers can melt beans because they don’t eat them. Beans make fire less dramatic.
How did we start talking about beans? 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Well, I’m basically trying to get as many cameo’s as I can in. One-liners as it comes. I’m trying…. *tries*
@audrey-caylin @sam-kowal Dekreel
I’m signing out now. I wrote 1875, which is great considering I’ve only bee writing for an hour and fifteen minutes. 😀 LKD3 GO! At this pace, it’ll be out very soon.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Please tell me @audrey-caylin is in the story! This is perfect!
- Load More

@dekreel Thank you!