-
Joy replied to the topic How Do I Write a Sad Ending?! in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Good question! I think you should leave the story with the characters feeling hopeful, even if it’s just a little hopeful, in the circumstances. You character should be motivated to set her wrongs right, and to improve everyone’s image of her, by saving the queen, or helping to save the queen, or doing her part in any way. If you…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese started the topic How Do I Write a Sad Ending?! in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
My current WIP is a sci-fi trilogy. In my mind, it’s kinda a mix of Star Wars and Tron (if that makes any sense). But not plot-wise, just the technology, weapons and forms of transportation are a little similar. The first book is more like Star Wars, the second more like Tron, the third…..who know? I haven’t planned that far yet.
So anyway, I…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@GabbyJ Welcome to KP!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character Naming Help!! in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
(They’ve got it down; the people who did the ‘message’, the theme song, they know their stuff. They have a healthy mindset. 😀 My phrase was probably some American-particular thing, unbeknownst to me. XD )
*feels welcomed to the club*
Who can tell? XD
That’s cool! Very neat. I like it about their glowing eyes, too.
🙂
Tris wins.…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@gh24682468999Â Yeah… Every short story of mine turns into a novel. It’s annoying. I’m thinking it will be around ten chapters, each about three pages long. I’m not sure though.
@inkling-for-christ Aww, thanks! @dragon-snapper used the term “Kingdom of Pen” in her LOKD stories, so I just went from there.
So yeah, sorry this is taking so long, guys!
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
Yes! 3000 posts! @kate-flournoy @daeus I’m catching up now.
Anyway, now that I’ve reached that, I’m going to take a nice Christmas hiatus. I’ll be back next year. 😉 By that I mean like two weeks-ish. When I return, I might or might not have LKD3 done.
Merry Christmas! 😀@shannon (and tag your sister for the sake of limited tags) @dekreel @sa…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I suppose I should make one then.
“Is that classical music?”
@perfectfifths @ingridrd @catwing @supermonkey42 @daughteroftheking @dekreel
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
And now for a question of my own.
Would your character rather go to a political celebration or a Christmas party.
Ike would rather go to a political celebration.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
Perfectfifths Ike would rather be chased by ringwraiths.
@whoever asked this question: Go to a tea party, believe or not.
@catwing Would rather wear a very fancy suit.
@singforjoy He would rather be deaf, cause then he couldn’t listen to what people were telling him to do. XD
@perfectfifths Bossy chimp. It’d be a nice way to practice banter.…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice YES! That is epic. If you don’t mind, I think I’ll make it my cover photo. XD
-
Grace H. replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel How about story length? Because when you mentioned chapters, I had a feeling it would be significantly longer than the Legend of King Daeus…
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
@jane-maree @that_writer_girl_99 @winter-rose @audrey-caylin @kate-flournoy @ethryndal
I really wanted to tell y’all this: I stumbled upon all of y’all’s blogs! I love them all! I am totally following them from now on! 😉
P.S. I left a comment for each of you on anonymous posts 😉-
Thank you so much, Dekreel! I’m glad you like it 😀 😀
Now to go find the comment… 😉
Do you blog at all?-
I don’t, but I have been considering it since I saw your blog. Now I really want to! 😀
-
You totally should! It’s a blast 😀
-
-
-
Aww thank you, Dekreel! 😀
Yesss, I concur with Audrey. You should get a blog. *nodnod* It’s really fun.
-
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@princessfoo Thank you! And squeal all you want! 😉 *LIGHTBULB* Oh, I need to make a note of this for the KPA…
@gh24682468999Â Thanks! Ermmmm…. I don’t know. At least a month. I’m slow *shrug*
-
Grace H. changed their profile picture 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Grace H. replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel WHOA — it’s awesome. 😀 😀
Just wondering, how long do you think this will turn out to be?
-
Joy replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Heh, something like that 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Thanks! :3
-
Joy replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily *dies* LOVE THAT GIF! LOL
That’s Kapeefer literature, P.G.! 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing AHA!! Okay, you can comment!
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper NO! ARGGH! You beat me to it!! It’s one of my favorite Pixar movies!
- Load More

Congratulations on your posting-ness! 😉 Have a good hiatus and don’t melt too many chairs. 😛 *extends a box full of… whatever dragons want for chirstmas.*
We shall miss you. Fare thee well, friend.
@dragon-snapper Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and have a nice supply of chairs on hand for your hiatus…
And Cya next year 😀
Good job! *throws candy canes at you* I’ll miss you and can’t wait to see you next year!
Congratulations on your postfullness! 😉 Merry Christmas!
@daughteroftheking @dekreel @epicaddie2 @emily @shannon @sam-kowal @daeus @kate-flournoy @seekjustice
Didn’t feel like waiting till next year.
I’m back now. 😉