-
itisastarrynight replied to the topic How to (realistically) kill a dragon in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj I haven’t given it much thought, but..
Dragons have wings, which means they mostly fly. So they are probably slower and less dangerous when they’re on foot and their flight is disabled. As for killing them..
Is it easier to be attacked if you went for the heart or the neck? Or poison always sounds legit, too, in whatever form it could be…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic The Semi-Grand Return of the Ink Rose in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses That’s kind of a scary thought, actually. Me — A Chosen One…
Dekkie?! Ohhhh, mayybbeeee. As long as nobody else calls me that XD
I’m an ENFP too! Well… I guess I’m also an ENFJ. It depends…
I like you already! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I wrote 692 words, plus a few edits here and there. I will now proceed to read Embers Burning 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Do it do it do it!! The more the merrier! I love Kapeefer literature, and Cyberspace could always use more of it 😀 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong ‘Ello! Sorry I didn’t see you earlier… How’s the Amber story coming along??
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
And I’m still here if anyone else is writing 🙂
@aislinn-mollisong @dragon-snapper @emily @shannon @seekjustice @sam-kowal
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing How did I miss part two?!?! Hehe, this is hilarious. I burst out laughing on the part with the Daeus mouse XD
PART THREE! WHEN!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing All right, seeya later ;3
-
Jenna Terese started the topic ANYONE ELSE GOING TO REALM MAKERS 2018?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Within the last couple months I heard mentioned the speculative fiction writing conference Realm Makers. I found out just in time to prepare for the 2018 conference, which is super close to me. If you haven’t found out already, Realm Makers is in St. Louis MO in 2018. Guys, every time i think about it i start squealing and flailing. Nadine Brandes…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Sweeet! *clasps hands in delight*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing *walks back* Aah! Well nice job! … I suppose I could guard a giant cat… It’s a good thing I’m experienced with cats 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing WHA?! You posted part TWO?! *runs screaming to your Catwing Xmas topic*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
And is your brother @leumeister?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Erm… “sneaky giant cats??” I suppose…. I’m not very agile though. Why? Are you a giant cat?!
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Catwing It’s a magic chair. It appears whenever I need it.
Honestly, I’m pretty sure most of us mentally inserted ourselves into conversations way before we joined KP. There are some pretty great conversations around here. Slightly demented, but still great. 😀 How long were you stalking before you joined?
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Sam-Kowal Ha, this is great! I, uh, actually didn’t know who Stan was when you first came around… *ducks flying debris* Probably because I somehow missed your introduction page. I think I have a pretty good idea of him now, though. 🙂
(And I’m getting a seriously villainous vibe from myself, which is great.)
“Nonsense.” Dragon Snapper lic…
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing OH, never mind I know the answer! Wow, that IS fun! I love Kapeefering X)
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Sounds fun! I’m writing the KPA. Again.
What’s Kapeefering? Or should I know the answer…?
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Catwing You can’t escape it. It’s inevitable.
Except for me, because my chair is elven, and thus, dragon-proof. But I let Snapper think she’s melted it, because it brings her such joy. *smirks*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Greetings! What may you be writing today?
- Load More
