-
Jenna Terese and
Audrey Caylin are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine Hmmm…I’ll have to have a talk with Aberdeen. He normally doesn’t eat someone’s books without their permission, unless they happen to be super tantalizing. 😜
I have a friend who absolutely detests Barney, but then I have another friend who absolutely loves him. 😅 You might like the later seasons better because Barney ends up leaving t…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Silver Phoenix in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Congrats! I can’t wait to add your blog to my favorites list! I hope your blog will be all you hope it to be! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Silver Phoenix in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper YAY! Going there right now!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Looking for an Illustrator in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
Try @mariposa! She’s an amazing artist, and I think she has done illustrating before!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Silver Phoenix in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
Congrats @dragon-snapper! I’ll let you know when I check it out. Silver Phoenix is a cool name too👍
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 You should definitely look up Sight and Sound. They have only two theaters, one in Branson, Missouri, and the other in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, but they have all of their musicals on DVD and the soundtracks on CD. If you want a quick look into what they do, they have several trailers and behind-the-scenes videos on YouTube.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight Haha! I’m so glad, but – what is, specifically? 🙂
-
itisastarrynight replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine That’s so cool!
-
Rochellaine started the topic Looking for an Illustrator in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
Hi everyone, I’m looking for an illustrator for a couple of children’s books I have written. I think this is the right place to do so…
Well, I don’t think I know anyone well enough to tag, but if you are reading this and you know someone or someone who might know someone else – could you do the tagging for me?
Thanks.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 Are there any other musicals you like? I prefer the older ones, like Oklahoma!, Show Boat, and Roberta.
Have you heard of Sight and Sound Theaters? They do musicals based on Biblical stories such as Jonah, Joseph, and Ruth. They are AMAZING!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 I think I had heard of it before, but I just skimmed through the synopsis on Wikipedia and decided I don’t like it. 🙂
I am a stickler for historical accuracy, and so any blatant portrayal of historical figures by someone who purposefully does not look like them will not interest me. As an example, my family went to see the…[Read more]
-
Snapper started the topic Silver Phoenix in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
Hey guys!
I finally made myself a blog! 😀 Here’s the link to Silver Phoenix
@daeus @kate-flournoy @bethanysinkyroses @dekreel @mariposa @ethryndal @winter-rose @sam-kowal @seekjustice @jenwriter17
And I’m new to blogging, so if you see anything, you all just let me know! I’ll be happy to listen and learn.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 I am left-handed.
Who is Peggy?
-
itisastarrynight started the topic Created in His Image in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 9 months ago
God created Man in His Image. God created all things. God gave Man a living Soul.
Is it okay to write stories with humanoids in them? In my own story I have people inspired from types of fish, as this culture is underwater. I’ll call them mermaids for now (dies). Is that disrespectful? Is it distorting the image of God and what he wanted man to…[Read more] -
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus I wouldn’t mind sharing my poems, but the format of this forum is not great for posting poems here. Between every line is a double-space, which would make the poem twice as long as it is supposed to be. If you could recommend how to feasibly post a poem, I can do so.
@kballen Hi! I’m not sure what my favorite food is, but a couple t…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@notawriter and @itisastarrynight I like Opera/Operetta because it’s fun to sing, and I love popular songs and musicals from the 30s, 40s, and 50s. Especially songs by Bing Crosby, Gordon MacRae, and Jo Stafford. My favorite composer is Jerome Kern, who wrote Show Boat and Roberta.
And of course, the old hymns. My family went to a Chris…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa I am a bit wary of accepting handshakes from anyone who eats books or is friends with a book-eater. Can you give me some assurance that my books will not be eaten before I shake your hands?
I like Andy Griffith in moderation – because I am not very fond of Barney. I like the spin-off, though, Gomer Pyle, USMC.  Bonanza is wond…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice This will probably sound horribly treasonous to most of you here, but my knowledge of Tolkien extends to Leonard Nimoy’s Ballad of Bilbo Baggins and no farther! 🙂  But I would be happy to read some of his poems. Can you recommend any specific ones?
I am in the mid-east of the USA. Think Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, West Virg…[Read more]
-
itisastarrynight replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
Actually it isnt a light fantasy. Sorry that’s confusing. It’s a fantasy at least for sure. @daughteroftheking
- Load More
