-
itisastarrynight replied to the topic Created in His Image in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice hahaha
It’s something my siblings and I say sometimes. It’s a non-dairy spread product thingy XD -
itisastarrynight replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@graciegirl HELLO!!! I’m new. Yass mbti squad! I’m an INFJ. I like painting too! With watercolor, that is. What do you like painting? What type of paints do you use? Welcome back!
-
Joy replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine No problem! 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Yesss! It did work. Thanks so much, @dekreel!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine If you’re using the visual text box, highlight the text you want to quote and then click this button:

If you’re using the “text” text box click this button:

🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@graciegirl My Whovian friend is BACK!!! *big hug* Greetings!!
Places to go…. Well, Here are two Christmas Kapeefer stories 🙂 (Technically three — there are two parts in Catwing’s story)
What Stan and I did on Christmas
*tries to think of something more to say…* So… Are you excited about the new Dr Who?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Oops, looks like my attempt at quoting didn’t work. 🙁
How does it work, for future reference?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Is that a challenge? 🙂
How about my personal favorites, the several anthology shows, including but not limited to, General Electric Theater (Ronald Reagan), Four Star Playhouse, Studio One, and The June Allyson Show?
Then for actual series, have you seen It Takes a Thief with the wonderful Robert Wagner and the amazing Fred Asta…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@kballen Ooh, which house? 😀
I am Dekreel, a Red Chasm Beast who would normally be evil, if I wasn’t rescued from the chasms as a youngster. (And no, I’m not a wolf, despite the fact I keep calling myself a wolf, I’m NOT)
Anyway, nice to meet you! *tries not to dig claws into your hand as I shake it*
-
Joy replied to the topic Glaring Plot Holes! HELP! in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Hmmmm…
I agree with Ben and N.C..
If they were summoned on the journey, maybe whoever summoned them could tell them to leave the dragons behind, at least, to an extent. And if they weren’t summoned…
Have them get inadvertently separated from the dragons. Like maybe when they’re trying to escape the rockslide, or w…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths It made sense to make you a bird 🙂
@inkling-for-christ Thank you!! I enjoyed it
@daeus X) 😉
@kballen Thanks!! (Have we met?)
@aislinn-mollisong LOL Yeah, Xonos was my favorite one to draw (next to Daeus and Daniel)
@graciegirl I thought you’d like that! “Zikers” sounded a lot like a superhero catchphrase so… :-D…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Woah. That is weird.
Yeah, if you don’t mind giving me your email that would definitely be fine. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@graciegirl YAHOO! YOU’RE BACK! 😀
I throw ice cream around in your honor! 😀 🍦🍦🍦🍦
Um…
Well, I started a blog. Silver Phoenix
😀So glad you’re back, Gracie! 😀
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
Here’s a collage for one of my future books (inspired by Bonanza):
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Guardians of Airos blurb in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 I agree with @seekjustice, the plot does sound slightly cliche. However, not all cliches are bad (even the best books have cliches). It doesn’t matter so much if the plot is cliche as long as the outcome isn’t. I really like Seek Justice’s idea of having the mentor be the villain; that’d give it an unusual twist.
Hmmm…as for the…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@graciegirl Yay! *hands you chocolate covered pineapple* Aberdeen has kept asking me, “Where is Gracie?” I told him I didn’t know and he was so depressed that he went these 10 weeks without munching on a single book. Even his usual steaming cup of ink couldn’t cheer him up.
-
Ethryndal changed their profile picture 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’ll be sure to tag you. I will after all, need something after beta-readers for the finishing touches. 😀
@dekreel Nope. Never too late. 😀
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Worry not. I totally understand that. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice Sorry! I had no idea what a saber looked like. Google didn’t help at all XD
Thank you!!! I had fun 😀 (origami cranes are tricky to draw…)
- Load More
